1.

Mia POV;

"Beep Beep"

the sound of my alarm went off..

"Ugh" i yawned

I do not wanna go to this dumb ass school today. I got up and did my morning hygiene, then went to then closet to figure out what ima wear.

I decided on a oversized gray shirt and some black biker shorts

"I look good" I said to my self as I looked into the mirror.

After I finished getting myself together, I checked the time and it was about time for me to leave.

I grabbed my purse, book n my keys and went to my black infinity.

My stomach began to growl as I was about to drive off so I headed to Chick Fil A.

10 mins later...

" Hello welcome to chick fil a, how may I take you order today"

"Hii, I'd like the 4 chicken minis please"

"Combo or just the 4 chicken minis" she asked

"Just the four" I said

"Ok you total will be $4.67" she said

"Ok thank you!"

I pulled around to the window and gave her card to receive my food.

"Here ya go" she said handing me my food

"Thank you"

I grabbed my food and proceeded to school

3hours later

Seems odd to me i haven't seen my best friend all day I thought to myself.

I texted her but she has yet to even respond and it's not even like her but I'm sure she's fine.

Since I'm a senior after my third block, i don't have anymore classes so I normally go sit by the water and smoke until its time for me to go inside.

4 hours later..

" this shit some pressure" I laughed sticking my tongue out.

I sit here for hours and hours and just smoke and talk to myself or to whomever can hear me.

It's the only way I vent, the only way I feel like I'm being heard.

Tracing out my thoughts I looked at the time.

"Oh shit I gotta go home" I said frantically starting my car up.

I got home as fast I could, I just know my mama about to be tripping.

I walked through the door thinking she wasn't downstairs.

"Where the hell you been" she asked getting all up in my face

Girl if you don't back the FOCK up

"Girl I been minding my business" I said rolling my eyes

"I got yo business alright, lil dusty bitch" she said with a smirk

The fuck is she talking about?

"JONNY" she yelled

"JONNNNY, she right here" she yelled

Next thing you know I see a man coming out the back coming towards me.

I tried to run but he caught me..

He grabbed me by my hair and yanked me in the room, I started screaming going crazy and I tried my best to break his face until he punched me when he punched me I kicked him in his dick and I ran out the house fuck that bitch and that house, I was jus running for dear life until I got somewhere and bumped into somebody.

"Ayo shawty watch where you goin nie" he said

"I'm sorry damn the fuck" he was mugging the hell outta me until the bastard of a nigga started yelling my name and I jumped behind the dude.

"Please don't let him get me" I said

"Aight go to my truck over there and wait for me to come" he said pointing

"Go, I'll knock on the door twice so you'll know it's me" he said sternly

Yes daddy. HA LET ME STAWP PLAYING.

I ran to the truck and slid down until he came to the truck. I really hate that bald headed bitch! I'm your daughter and you just gone fucking let a man touch on me.

She's fucking crazy, not my fault my dad left her. She has some kind of resentment towards me like I was the one that told my dad to leave.

I was so stuck in thoughts that I didn't even realize the nigga had knocked on the door twice like he said.

I popped up to give him the signal I knew it was him.

"Damn the he'll took you so long" he said

"My bad" I said

I didn't feel like explaining what I was thinking.

It was a little awkward at first being the truck with a total stranger but the conversation came around.

"Im not tryna be in your business lil ma, but what's yo name"

"Mia" I said shyly

Right all the shit I be talking and im acting shy around this ugly Nigga.

"When your ready to talk about what happened, im hear to listen" he said

"Thank you" I smiled a little

Ian gone lie y'all he was fine, but we talked a little bit more and he offered me to stay at his house for awhile until I got on my feet.

**********************************************************

I'll be unpublishing the rest of the chapters while I edit and update the book!! Please bare with me and im going to try to have each chapter done day by day LOVES!!!!