ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕏

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

——————

After a while, I climbed out of the hatch and started to climb up. I felt eyes on me but I quickly ignored the feeling. I got over the edge and onto the floor, I quickly but silently moved through the hallway with my blaster up ready to shoot.

As I turned a corner, I was met four people making me almost blast them as I gasped at their faces.

"Are you alright, Athalia?" Han asked as he pulled me in a tight hug making me drop the gun letting it hang on my body as I hug him back.

He pulled away, looking at my face, "Did he do this?" He asked as I stepped away from him smiling, "You know he would never hurt me." I said shaking my head and turning towards Finn and Rey.

I smiled towards them as they began, "What happened to you?" Finn asked leaning towards me as Rey followed along.

"Did he hurt you?" She said worried as they grasped onto my forearms, making me smile and shaking my head at how concerned they were about me. "Finn, Rey what are you doing here?" I then asked concerned for their safeties, as I looked at both of them.

"We came back for you." Rey said as she smiled then Chewie growled in confirmation at it. "What'd he say?" Finn said towards me as I smiled softly, "That it was both of yours ideas." I stepped forwards hugging them tightly as they did the same.

"Thank you, guys." I said softly as I closed my eyes for a second, "How did you get away, Lia?" Rey asked into my hair as I frowned a bit, "I can't explain it right now, we have to leave but I'll explain it later." I said into her ear as we continued to hug.

"Lia, we have to escape now, you guys can hug later." Han said standing beside us as we let go of each other making me nod.

We hurry into an elevator as Finn punched a code in. I see Chewie hand Han a sweater or jacket. I smiled at that and the door closed, as we moved up the door opens letting the freezing cold blast towards us.

We run out seeing a X-wing hit the ground and seeing the wings and TIE fighters in the air. "They're in trouble." Han said as I looked up at the skies making me nod towards him.

"Han, we can't leave." I spoke loudly over the blasting and explosions around us. I look at chewie snapping my fingers, "Chewie, do we still have the bag of explosives that we had stole?" I said hoping he would say yes and he growled nodding making me sigh in relief.

"Okay Finn, Rey go that way to open the hatches so we could set up the bombs, okay?" I said as they nodded towards me making me hug them and rush after Han and chewie with the bombs in our bags.