Magic Sequel

A dare for the townsfolk and Rescue Riders, from
@migulehov
"Sequel time." (For magic stands)
(Again I know nothing about these so I'm sorry if I get something wrong.)

Aggro: WooHoo alpha fiya!

Winger: Alpha electric!

Aggro and Winger: *blasting trees*

Leyla: *healing the trees*

Cutter: Ah good I had another prank idea.

Burple: Oooh, shapeshift abilities once more!

Dak: *lifts Winger above his head* Yes strength! I wonder... if I have super speed can I run on water? *tries to run on the ocean*

Summer: *freezes water so Dak won't accidentally hurt himself*

Dak: Aww man.

*in the town*

Elbone: Hey guys check out what we got!

Marena: I've only ever heard of these. They are very powerful.

Duggard: A magical stand? Mine is called The World. I wonder what it does. *uses the world and accidentally stops time* ok so that's what it does. *makes time go again*

Hannahr: Mine is called Crazy Diamond. Oh it has super strength and speed like Dak's.

Marena: Mine is full of power, the Silver Chariot. It can slice a boulder right in half!

Elbone: Mine is Hey Ya! What does it do...

Hey Ya: Hey remember that new job you had in mind? You can totally do it! Just go and practice!

Elbone: Hey thanks! I'm gonna go try right now! *runs off*

Marena: his stand is useless except for the fact that it cheers people on.

Duggard: Oh well I'm not exactly sure what to do with mine...

Marena: *cuts large belzium stone*
*a piece flys toward Duggard*

Duggard: AAAHH! *stops time*
Oh. Maybe I do know what to do with mine! *steps out of the way* *unfreezes time*

*a day passes*

Hannahr: Well That was something. Marena, thanks for helping me with my belzium!

Marena: It was no problem.

Duggard: I almost dropped my lunch! Thankfully I could stop time before it hit the floor.

Hannahr: Me And Dak had a race. He won but I was pretty close.

Elbone: Hey guys! My new job was not a success, but it was fun trying!

*at the Roost*

Cutter: *laughing hysterically*

Aggro: It wasn't funny Cutter.

Cutter: But you saw Summer's face right? She looked so scared when I roped the fake eel to her tail! She really thought it was real!

Aggro: And how would you feel if that happened to you?

Cutter: Scared probably. But it was a good prank!

Summer: It really freaked me out when I froze it solid and it still chased me. Don't ever do that again.

Burple: Well I had fun with Iggy. Aren't you glad he shapeshifted into scissors and cut the rope?

Summer: Very glad.

Winger: I may or may not have accidentally blasted Leyla's project...

Leyla: You were lucky I could heal that rare flower.

Winger: Sorry.

Leyla: I already forgave you.

Dak: Did you see me and Hannahr race? It was awesome!

Leyla: Well thanks again for the dare!