Part 47 (section 2)

"Is this seat taken?" The man said while he stood there.

You- "uh no you can sit here I'm actually about to leave."

???- "it's me Cameron?"

Cameron? I raised my eyebrows at him in confusion.

"I'm sorry. Doesn't ring a bell."

Cameron- "earlier this summer I saw you at the beach? we also went to the same school?"

OH NOW I REMEMBER!

You-" OMG hey I haven't seen you I forever! What's up? How have you been" I sat back down. He looks better than ever. I can also see he got his braces off.

Cameron- "I'm great! You look good. How's you and Jason?"

You- "we're doing great better than ever."

Cameron- "I'm assuming you have a little one coming?" He chuckled and looked down at my stomach which wasn't that big.

You- "yes, yes we do."

I felt my phone vibrate.

*1 text message from Jason.*
Hey babe I'm coming home in a few. Do you need anything? I'll stoping by the store on my way home.

Your text back- no thanks I'm actually out getting something to drink but I'll be home in a few also.

Jason's text back- alright. I'll meet you at home baby. Drive safe. Love you.

"Uh I better get going Jason could be home any minute now."

Cameron- "alright. Maybe we could hang soon?"

You- "Yeah most defiantly!."

I left the coffee shop and drove home. I pulled up into my driveway and I don't see Jason's car so I'm sure he's still at the store getting whatever he's getting. In the mean time I'll just make us dinner. I walked up my front porched and I see a little yellow envelope that had a little note inside which had today's date on it and it had an address that reads:

2136 North Parker street.

Hmm that's odd. I took the envelope in and took it into my room and placed them in a little slot in my desk.

I hear my phone began to ring and the caller ID showed up as Sarah, my doctor.

You- "hello?"

Sarah- "hey are you feeling?"

You- "I'm doing good, the baby's doing good as well."

Sarah- "I'm happy to hear that" I heard her giggle on the other end of the phone. "Are you ready for tomorrow?

Tomorrow?

You- "what's tomorrow?"

Sarah- "tomorrow is the day when you come in and find out what sex your baby is."

My eyes popped out of there sockets. Holy shit! I forgot about that.

You- "right right! Of course I'll be coming in for that."

Sarah- "awesome. I just called to remind you. I'll see you tomorrow."

I came down stairs after the call and thought of making some spaghetti for Jason since it's his favorite. 25 minutes into cooking time I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist.

Jason- "look at my beautiful girlfriend looking better than ever."

I blushed at him and turned around so now I'm facing him.

You- "mr. McCann are you flirting with me?" I said teasing with him.

Jason- "maybe I am but I shouldn't I have a girlfriend."

You- "oh really?" I said now crossing my arms pretending to be mad

"Really" Jason said pulling a bouquet of flowers from behind him.

You- "aww thanks babe. These are beautiful."

Jason- "anything for my girl."

You- "oh by the way Sarah called and tomorrow we gotta go in for a check up again."

Jason nodded.

The food was done and we ate dinner and I have to admit it was pretty bomb. We ended up spending the night watching movies and cuddling together.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey! I did a quick little update and took a break off from studying. Hope you like it! Anyways don't forget to comment and vote(:
Much love,
Kim(: xoxo💋