18. kenny?!

~ Christian's POV ~

I went to my class and took my seat next to Cameron.
Its weird because a few weeks ago i hated him so bad and now? Were friends!

"Hey man" i greeted him and he smiled. "Did you know andrea is back?" cam said and i nodded. "Shes probably dating Kian" he added and i looked at the ground.

What if shes really dating him?

I pushed the thought far away from my mind because Andrea walked into the classroom.
She looked at me and didnt smile and walked towards Kian and giggled.

~ Andrea's POV~

Me and Chris are still no friends. He smiled at me?! Like really a few weeks ago he told me to get out of hes life and i did! Now hes dating a girl that looks like me but more girly?!
Like what the fuck is wrong with him?! -_-'

I didnt return the smile and walked towards Kian. He saw i wasnt smiling so he made a silly face and i giggled.
Our teacher came into the class and greeted us all.

" We have a new student, please welcome him. Be friendly" our teacher said and opend the door and a handsome boy came in and he looked at me with thise beautifull
Smile
And oh! Those teeth... white !!
Kian nudged my arm and i looked at him
Confused.. "What??" I mouthed.

"The teacher asked you something" kian whisperd and i turned my attention towards the teacher. "Uh? Yes mr." I said blushing because everyone was looking at me.

"Raise you're hand so mr. holland can sit next to you." He said and i raise my hand.
That boy came towards me and sat down.

" Hi. I'm Kenny" he said smiling and turned hes attention towards the old man talking.
"Andrea" i replied and he looked and me and shook my hand. "Nice to meet you" he replied and i nodded "same" i responded.

~ Christian's POV ~

When that newboy came here Andrea kept looking at him
Like she was in another world... Now their talking?!
They just met... And it looks like their flirting with each other...

-------------

Roses are red
Violets are blue

You guys are amazing readers!
And i love youuuuuu! 😘

New chapter!

I love Kenny Holland so much
Hes handsome ☺️

Okay what do you think?

If you like it..
Vote+ comment!

And i'll see you beautifull readers next time!

-Miri 🌺😎