Touch

Daehyun was only 10 years, 4 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 34 minutes and 23 seconds old when he went to a field with his beloved dog, yuppie. He always loved playing with yuppie, it was his turf , that in atleast an hour a day, he'll be able to play with his dog. Twas that same day when they decided to play in the field of daisies, where, for a ten years old boy and his dog could find it, a magical and peaceful place to spend the afternoon.

Daehyun chased his dog around the field. Yuppie decided to go down the field. But what Daehyun and Yuppie didn't know was, there was an open road down the hill of where the field was.

Yuppie carelessly ran to the road, with Daehyun following quite behind.

and then a ten wheeler truck came out of nowhere. Luckily, Daehyun hadn't even got to the road when the truck showed up. But Yuppie was unfortunate.

Daehyun knelt down in tears to his once lively dog, who was now, without a soul. He reached down to feel the dogs fur one last time, for an image of a funeral was already in his mind.

At that very moment when Daehyun touched his dog, Yuppie stood back up and running circles around Daehyun as if nothing happened. Yuppie was just as lively and spotless as he was before.

Daehyun stared at his hands, bewildered of the event that had just occured.

He let Yuppie go home first, and sat under a tree to think.

Then he saw a bunny. A dead one.

'Maybe Yuppie killed it..' he thought.

He slowly reached out to the bunny to touch it's still fluffly ears.

And without a second more, the bunny woke up, as if from a peaceful slumber, but truth to say, it woke up from death.

The hopping lively bunny implanted a smile to little Daehyun's little face.

And so, he went after the bunny, chasing it in circles. When he finally caught up, he reached out to pet it.

A frown, in his face showed up.

The once lively bunny was now, lifeless again. When he touched it again, it didn't come back anymore.

Little Daehyun went home.

_________________________________________

Years went by and little Daehyun wasn't so little anymore.

He was now approximately 21 years, 5 months, 1 week, 7 Days, 10 hours, 1 minute and 32 seconds old.

He had learned to keep his power secret, and nobody knew except him and Yuppie.

Yuppie was still very lively. Old, but lively. Daehyun never touched him ever since. He still pets him, but doesn't touches him. He uses this long metal stick. with a metal hand at the tip, so he can still pet his beloved dog.

Life was good. He had a descent Financial and working status. He had a nice Home and the best of all was that He now had a wonderful Boyfriend named Youngjae.

He met Youngjae way back in Highschool and they decided to date on their 3rd year as seniors in their school.

Youngjae was 20 years, 11 months, 1 week, 7 days, 10 hours, 7 minutes and 23 seconds old. He was an orphan, with no relatives, or practically no one who cared about him, excluding Daehyun ,of course. He had make it to their school through a scholarship, and lived in a small apartment with a part time job as a store clerk, this of course happened before Daehyun entered his life and took him in to live together under the roof of Daehyun's small mansion..