clingy 2 Mp

------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------Mattia's pov

Mattia's pov

The past year was unbearable lonely.

no one to sleep with me and keep me warm at night,no one to have midnight's conversations with.

no one making me breakfast and so on.she left me and I let her go.

A year slipped down my cheek as I sit on my couch at home. She's probably happier with him,he's probably perfect.

She post pictures on Instagram with him. His perfect chiseled jaw, blue eyes and brown hair,stumble, a few freckles.

I'd never compare

I need some air. I stand up and slip on a jacket knowing its snowing outside.

Snowflakes find spots on my my head.i shiver,as snowflakes melt on my skin

My skin was paler than usual. I frowned a lot more and I rejected more people too

I sit on the park bench and spot y/n,being pushed on a swing by her new boyfriend.

They were perfect for each other. she jumps. off the swing.He walks up to her engulfing a hug.

I used to make her happy.

suddenly I stop out of my thoughts as I hear my name being called.

I glance up and see y/n waving at me

Mattia C'mere she orders me, she looked stunning.Here skin was beautiful in the light.Her eyes looked happy.

she still looked the same,just happier.I dont want to ruin that. I've made her sad and she is finally happy.

"hey y/n how are you"i ask her putting on a fake smile.She sends back the happiest smile ever"im doing amazing he makes me really happy" I nod

He's standing a few meters away,sitting on a bench waiting for her to come back to him.

"I'm happy for you* I tell her as I lie

After a while of catching up-and lying, she says she has to go. I wave goodbye to her as she leaves.

I still love you... I mumble.she snaps her head back as her hair fall perfectly and he shoulder's.

What? she ask me."oh I didn't say anything"
I lie again.she smiles and walks away to her boyfriend.

I wish I never said those terrible words

---------
:)
Plus say requests in the comments