Tristophobia- My Fear

Yall wanted to know my fear right? Well here it is. Enjoy.

Tristophobia (from Latin tristis, "sad"), also known as maestophobia (from Latin maestus, "sad") is the fear of sorrow and sadness. Tristophobia is also a fear of related emotions, such as grief, distress, despair, and disappointment. Since these are negative emotions, they are prime triggers of tristophobia.

The concept of the fear of anxiety plays an important role in several theories of emotion and cognition. In light of the increasing recognition that other aversive affective states may be feared, the present article proposes that sadness can serve as a source of fear and avoidance, especially if it has been associated with aversive consequences, such as embarrassment or panic. Sadness also may be feared if it is perceived to be the precursor of more intense reactions, such as intense depression or morbid grief. The hypothesized elements of the fear of sadness are described, and their links with avoidance behavior are outlined. A review of the relevant clinical literature, and of our own cases, yielded several examples that suggest the fear and avoidance of sadness. Support was also provided by the results of a psychometric investigation. A number of directions for further investigation are considered.

In our recent study, aggressive behavior associated with anger was found to be effectively reduced by inducing sadness, while the induction of fear significantly increased self-reported anger; these findings provided behavioral evidence supporting the hypotheses proposed by the MPMC theory of emotionality that suggest "sadness counteracts anger" and "fear promotes anger" [3, 4]. In that experiment, anger was first induced by asking the participants to read an extremely negative comment regarding their viewpoints (the mutual article evaluation paradigm) or watch standardized anger-inducing movie clips; then, fear, sadness, or a neutral mood was induced. The participants who were provoked exhibited less aggressive behavior if sadness was subsequently induced; however, the participants became increasingly angry if fear was subsequently induced.

The symptoms of tristophobia includes anxiety, panic attacks, rapid breathing, breathlessness, heart palpations, fatigue, excessive thoughts, and feeling detached from reality

There you go, wonder why I am edgy and seemingly always angry? Cause fuck sadness. I am not dealing with whatever comes with it. It may be good to experience it and comes to terms with it but heh no. This is also why i dont like getting into fights cause that causes sadness after all the anger and I dont want i t.

Hi Vicky if you see this. I kind of hope you dont see it but hi. Dont get worried or stressed please. I am fine, not like I am going to be sad. Heh.

ANYWAYs FuCkErs.

ENoUgh wiTh tHe sAd ShIt.

wE cOmittIng cOllAterAl daMaGe
AnD cIviLain CasUAltiEs.

Also dont worry this is not why I put this on here. You guys wanted to know my fear 🔫🗡

 You guys wanted to know my fear 🔫🗡