What do I do now?

*******************************************************************

Previously (3rd POV):

Midoriya Izuku was nervously waiting for his results which would tell him whether or not he made it into UA HIgh as a student.

Eventually, his mom told him that a letter arrived for him. He thanked her and took the letter to his room to wait to read over the results.

Reading along the lines, He found out that he didn't make it into UA High. He dropped the paper to the floor and with it, his dreams crushed.

He wasn't good enough... He couldn't be a student at UA.... He wasn't worthy of All Might's power... He wasn't sure that he could even be a hero...

***************************************************************************

Deku decided that he had to meet with All Might immediately as to talk to All Might and see what they can do to fix this whole issue!

As Deku approached yelling for his mentor, All Might, he noticed that his mentor was talking to Kacchan. Why was Kacchan here and why is All Might here earlier than I asked to meet up?

All Might turned and saw Midoriya. "Young Midoriya, welcome! I was just about to come to find you."

Bakugou smirked, "I passed the UA Entrance Exam and came in first! How about you, Deku?"

Midoriya flinched at the sudden turn of attention from Kacchan to himself. "Oh, umm... about that. All might can we talk privately for a minute??"

All Might smiled, "Anything my boy. Young Bakugou, I'll be right back."

Bakugou shrugged his shoulders and started down the beach a little, walking a distance away.

All Might then turned to Midoriya, "Alright my boy, what's troubling you?"

Midoriya sniffled and started to cry, "All Might, I failed you!!!"

All Might froze, "What do you mean you failed me, young Midoriya? You took your exams and did well, right? I didn't do your results because I knew you..."

Midoriya froze still crying, "Well, um... All Might-sensei, I failed the entrance exam..."

All Might sighed and muttered (not meaning for Midoriya to hear), "I should not have gotten either of our hopes up if I knew you were going to fail. Oh well, we move on..."

All Might looks at Deku, "Just keep trying and if that's not enough. Become a police officer..."

All Might started to turn away facing the direction Bakugou went, "I trust in my students and I feel that you don't need me anymore. I must focus on those who will directly help those in need. Good day."

All Might walks away.

Midoriya froze and stopped crying, "WAIT, WH-?!" with every step that All Might took, Deku's every wish of fixing this vanished.