Special Chapter: Broken Friendship

Magsimula sa umpisa

She opened the door for me but I was scared to enter the car cause my mom told me not to go with strangers but when I looked inside the car I saw a kid I think just about my age then I felt like it's okay to go with this lady.

I entered the car and the lady introduced the kid who was sitting beside her.

"Anyways Riley ijo, this is my son James. James this is your Tita Joan's son Riley, the one I was telling you.

"hey dude what's up Im James nice to meet you." saad ni James.

"H-hi, Im Riley." I said.

"Wanna play with me after?" he asked me.

"Yeah sure let's play at our backyard or even at my room I have a lot of toys." I said

"Awwww.... look at you guys, just like brothers just like what we envisioned. " Tita Raquel said.

"Continue that later right now lets go we have reached our destination.

So bumaba kami ng kotse and tita Raquel was talking to someone on the phone cause I was preoccupied with the stuffs that James was saying.

Then I saw my mom rushing towards our direction.

She finally reached us and hugged Tita Raquel real tight.

"Raquel! how are you? how long has it been?!" excited na tanong ni Mommy kay Tita Raquel.

"Girl, it's been 6 years already and I miss you so much we got a lot of catching up to do." sabi ni Tita Raquel kay Mommy..

"Oh by the way this is my son, James, James say hi to your tita Joan." sabi ni Tita Raquel and James smilled at waved Hi to my Mom..

"Oh what a handsome young fellow, it seems to me that you've met my son already." sagot naman ni Mommy.

"Yeah, we saw him walking so I invited him to come with us. I mean the security in this subdivision must be really tight for you to let your son go to park all alone." Tita Raquel said.

"Yeah it does, kaya nga dito na din kayo tumira!" excited na saad ni Mommy.

"Did I forget to tell you na kami ang may ari ng bahay na bagong tayo jan mismo sa harap nyo?" natatawang saad ni Tita Raquel.

"No... freaking way? are you serious?" di makapaniwalang saad ni Mommy.

"Yes way, girl we're gonna be neighbors!" Tita Raquel said and hugged mommy again.

I was busy listening to their chit-chat when someone poked me

"Im hungry" James said.

I laughed at him abd grab his hand and we went inside our house.

We went inside and our moms followed.

We head straight to the kitchen and asked our maid Manag Tiff to prepare snacks for me and my friend.

"Ay Riley sino ang batang iyan ang pogi parang ikaw?", usisa ni manang Tiff.

"What did she say?" tanong ni James.

"You are handsome daw" I said and laughed at him di pala sya marunong magtagalog.

"Ay! spokening dollar pala yan akala ko spokening pesos. nakakaloka!" mas lalo akong natawa sa sinaad ni Manang tiff na ikanatawa na din ni James.

Nang gabi na yun ay nagsaya ang lahat dahil sa pagbabalik ni Tita Raquel at pagkakaroon ko ng bagong kaibigan.

Mabilis na lumipas ang nga araw lahat ng bagay ay lagi namin napagkakasunduan ni James kaya nga di nagtagal itinuring ko na syang bestfriend.