Chapter 46: First night

Winter vacation, Sun Qi originally wanted to spend time in the room playing games, but after repeated rejections, he was dragged out by his cousins.

He and these cousins, who only have a few times a year, do not have much in common, but it is not good to show a very reluctant look.

After boarding the cruise ship, Sun Qi big cousin Tian Xiang said to them: "I am entertaining today, and everyone eats, drinks and has fun, they are all my pay."

"Thank you Brother Xiang."

"Brother Xiang atmosphere."

"It seems Dasao has made a lot this year, then we will not be polite with you."

"They are all my brothers. You don't need to be polite with me" Tian Xiang said "Go to the casino to play two, then relax with a massage, and then sing. How about staying here tonight?"

"it is good."

"yes"

Everyone else agreed, Tian Xiang went and exchanged chips for them, then they walked into the casino.

Sun Qi came to this kind of place for the first time, and he didn't gamble and didn't want to learn, so he prepared to go to the side rest area and wait for them.

"Xiao Qi, don't you play?" Tian Xiang asked, looking at Sun Qi walking directly to the rest area.

"I'll sit for a while and then play, you play with other, have fun don't worry about me." Sun Qi said.

"Are you hungry again? Let me order something for you. Just sit here and wait for us, and we will play for an hour." Tian Xiang said.

"Okay." Sun Qi nodded. "Thank you."

Sun Qi just sat down and suddenly sat next to him and held him.

Sun Qi was startled, and immediately turned his head to look over, his cousins ​​were also stunned.

"Child, is this where you should come?" Wei Nanfeng held Sun Qi in one hand and looked at him with a wine glass in the other hand.

Sun Qi watched Wei Nanfeng froze and didn't know how to react.

Wei Nanfeng friend shouted, "Nanfeng, what are you doing? Are you drinking too much? Hurry up and pull him back, don't let him scare people."

"You, aren't you here?" Sun Qi said unconvinced.

"How old am I and how old are you?" Wei Nanfeng said.

"I'm an adult." Sun Qi said dissatisfied.

"Nanfeng... nanfeng... don't scare people." Wei Nanfeng friends came to pull him away.

"It's an adult, but it's not yet mature." Wei Nanfeng forced a kiss on Sun Qi face, then whispered in his ear: "Don't run around."

Wei Nanfeng was taken away by his friend. One of his friends apologized to Sun Qi and said "Sorry, he's a bit too drunk. Don't let go in your heart."

Another friend of Wei Nanfeng called the manager to let Sun Qi food, drink, and lodging expenses be counted on their account, which surprised Sun Qi.

"Xiao Qi, are you all right?" Tian Xiang approached and looked at Sun Qi asked.

"I'm fine." Sun Qi shook his head.

"A few of us just now can't afford any of them. Since its okay, you go back ... but don't tell your parents, otherwise we won't be able to come out and play in the future." Tian Xiang said.

"I won't say, you play with you, I'll wait for you here." Sun Qi thought to himself, this kind of thing was ridiculed by his boyfriend, how could he go back and tell his parents?