Attention

The three times King tries to gain Ram's attention and one time he didn't have to.

1)
King found Ram feeding dogs again and after their encounter on the bus, he was almost certain that the junior will soon talk to him if he tries just a little harder. With determination to win his junior's trust, he stepped closer to Ram and almost called his name when Duen entered the picture.

King stopped in his tracks and observed the two friends talking and laughing together. He wanted what Duen had with Ram or maybe more, right?. He wanted to be someone Ram can rely on and joke around with. He just wanted to be wanted by Ram.

He stepped closer to the two boys and Duen acknowledged him with a smile to which he smiled back, running his hand in his hair while Ram didn't even look at him. He was hurt but who was he to expect anything from Ram?.

Duen noticed the change in the senior's mood and glanced between his friend and the senior who was staring at his friend with.... hurt? in his eyes but before he could get a better understanding of the awkward silence the senior turned abruptly and left.

He noticed how Ram's gaze followed the senior who was now walking slowly with his head facing the ground, almost as if he doesn't want to be seen. Duen opened his mouth to ask what's happening between Ram and senior King but Ram glanced at him with " I don't want to talk about it " expression which immediately stopped him from asking any questions.

Well maybe it was not the right time to ask so he just let it go and went back to ranting about his classes and boyfriend.
.
2)
King stopped looking for Ram after being ignored almost everytime he tried to get closer to the said junior but the heart wants what it wants so everytime they crossed paths, which is everyday at lunch in the medical school's canteen, he tried his hardest not to stare at him not that Ram would notice.

His friends noticed how their otherwise cheerful genius friend started being in the bad mood with the every passing day. He didn't give up though. He sent the notes of every lesson to Ram via Tee and he was sure that Ram wouldn't recognise his handwriting, also the cute crown symbol he made at the end of the notes was almost unnoticeable too.

There was no way for Ram to know that the notes were from him if he was invisible to the junior because that's how he felt whenever he was around him.
.
3)
King thought maybe he was not handsome enough for someone like Ram. He decided to change that so he wore a skinny jeans and a tight fitted t-shirt when Bohn invited all his friends for a drink with Duen and his friends.

He was running late because he had to give himself a Ted talk in front of the mirror for 2 hours to be confident enough to walk out of his room wearing clothes that made him feel too exposed. He entered the bar and spotted his friends well so many good looking guys and girls at the same table does catch your eyes as soon as you enter.

When he was close enough to the table, he greeted them and everybody but Ram had their jaw dropped to the ground. Ram kept his head low and his stomach churned at the fact that Ram didn't even consider him worthy enough to give him a look. Maybe it has all been in his head.

All this time when he thought that maybe one day Ram will reciprocate his feelings. It was all wishful thinking on his part. He couldn't bear the tsunami of so many emotions hitting at the same time so he turned and walked out, not looking back even when his friends called out his name.
.
4)
King was absent the next Monday and the following Tuesday. His friends were all worried about him and tried to call him but their calls and messages went unanswered.

Bohn and Mek decided to visit him at his dorm and found him in a very bad condition. He looked like he hasn't slept at all in the last few days and the black circles under his eyes were a proof of it. He didn't give them any reaction and just left the door open.