Insecurities

The three times King let his insecurities get the best of him and the one time Ram kissed them away.
.
.
.
King and Ram started dating few months ago but they didn't get any chance to tell their friends about it.

Not intentional though because everytime they tried, they were interrupted by some relationship drama of Bohn and Duen or just some good old husband-wife bickering between Mek and Boss.

They decided it's time for their friends to know about their relationship and they were most definitely going to tell them about it.

1)

They all met up at King's house to have an after exam week sleep over. Duen cooked the food with the help of Bohn while Ting, Tang, Phu and Tee watched some cartoon on the TV. Mek and Boss were flirting with each other and Thara came in later with Frong. These two claimed to be friends but love was written all over their faces. They still denied being together though.

Sometimes King thought that maybe just maybe it didn't show on his and Ram's face like it does on Thara and Frong's or Mek and Boss's. This gave rise to a feeling of insecurity in his heart.

Ram's face was definitely hard to read but he didn't understand why his friends couldn't realise that he was so in love with Ram by looking at his face.

"I want to tell you something", He practiced.

"I want to tell you something", He said a little louder but Boss snatched Mek's guitar at the very moment and his voice got lost between the cursing of Mek and teasing of Boss.

King suddenly felt sad and silently went to his secret base behind the house to clear his mind.

It was not until the dinner was served that his friends noticed his absence. Ram arrived a little late because he went to bring "Kang" home. It's the venus fly trap that King gave him just before Ram confessed to him. So Kang was like their love child and both the boys loved him a lot.

Ram was told that King went somewhere without telling them and left his phone behind. He knew where to find the senior so he silently made his way outside and behind the house to the secret base that King has shared only with him.

He found his boyfriend lying on a cushion and sleeping. He moved closer and stared at the sleeping boy infront of him. There were dried tear trails on his cheeks which surprised Ram.

He has never seen his boyfriend cry in the months that they've been together. He didn't know what made King cry but he was so ready to fight anyone or anything who did this to him.

He stroked King's hair softly and the older boy leaned into his touch naturally. Ram found it too adorable and chuckled lightly.

Next he found himself lying down next to King and staring at his face. He caressed King's cheeks and his boyfriend let out a sigh. Like a burden has been lifted off of his shoulders.

When a soft pair of lips made contact with his, King woke up suddenly aware of his environment but when his eyes met Ram's, hovering over him, he relaxed and melted into the kiss.

Ram didn't question him about tears because the last thing he wanted now was for King to feel the pressure of sharing things with him.

He held King's hand when they walked back into the house but by then all of their friends were dead drunk and lying around the living room.

King covered them with blankets and placed pillows beneath their heads while Ram went to heat up the food for his boyfriend.

King noticed how Bohn's head was nuzzling Duen's neck, how Thara's hand went around Frong's waist, how Boss was lying almost on top of Mek whose hands were around his boyfriend's waist keeping him steady. He even noticed how Phu and Tee were almost cuddling on the couch. Then he realised that him and Ram were never this bold infront of their friends.