Newbies To The Assassin's - Kill The Newcomers

(Okay, so this chapter was a real pain to write due to there being a month between the events in the Anime episode. I had to split up the month skip because that just felt like too long to me. It's also a long chapter again, so enjoy, hopefully.)

Lance POV
After finishing off the giant human/danger beast hybrid at our old base, everyone boarded the Air Manta and we had been travelling to a new area for a new base. Most people were enjoying themselves, Tatsumi was exclaiming how cool it was to be flying like this. Chelsea, the second newcomer, was laughing at him, calling him innocent and how he didn't seem like a killer. She was pretty, to be frank. She had long auburn hair that was adorned with a butterfly styled set of headphones, and she had red eyes that were lighter than Akame's, or my previous ones. Susano'o stood by Najenda, who might have been controlling the Air Mantis? Leone was up by the front, calmly (for once) talking about how nice it was. Lubbock and Mine, however, were shaking near the back of the Air Manta, clearly terrified by the height we were at. Me and Akame though? I was throwing up over the edge of the Manta. And Akame was comforting me. "Motion sickness is one thing I can't handle... Not in the sky..." I meekly managed to squeeze out before I found myself emptying my stomach again. "There, there Lance. Isn't the view nice at least?" I wiped my mouth, and looked at the red-eyed beauty before I managed to say "None of this is nice. Apart from you stroking my back." Before I leaned over the Manta again, probably dropping a bombardment of vomit on some poor danger beast. When I finally had nothing left to throw up, I laid down onto the Manta. Chelsea came and stood over me and smiled, with a lollipop in her mouth. "So the infamous Lance of Night Raid gets travel sick?" I retorted her slight insult by saying "Only when I'm flying on something. " and she just giggled at my words. I had a feeling she was going to annoy some of the others. Especially since Akame was currently crushing my hand.

When we finally landed, I was the first one off the Manta. I did not want to stay on that for longer than I had to. I practically collapsed onto the floor, I could feel some looks of concern but they quickly shifted when I stood up and turned around. Akame was next down from the Manta, asking if I was okay. I reassured her just before Najenda started talking about how the danger beasts nearby were strong - and how we could power up whilst the revolutionary army searched for a more permanent base location. The Manta took off once more and headed back in the direction we came from. "Hey, it's leaving. Is that okay? Should we try to catch it?" Mine asked. "For a badass sniper genius as you call it, you should know that it's heading back to its nest." I called to her. "Wow Mine, I'm surprised you aren't smart enough to figure that out!" Chelsea provoked before laughing. Mine shot me a glare and looked utterly pissed. I managed a weak grin, the travel sickness not having fully worn off yet. The boss started again: "Ah yes, I haven't given our newest members a proper introduction yet. First off--huh?" Najenda pointed at an empty space, previously occupied by Chelsea. Suddenly she was behind me, touching Akame's hair and exclaiming "I knew you were cute already but you're adorable from up close Akame!" to which the reply came as "Why are you touching me." I glared slightly at Chelsea. Even as my girlfriend, Akame got ridiculously embarrassed whenever I touched her. She didn't care when she touched me, however. "Oh yeah, my name is Chelsea. Since we're gonna be killing people together, let's be friends! Here, this is for you." Chelsea then pulled out a lollipop which made Akame's eyes light up. Her attitude instantly changed, saying "Glad to have you on the team." Tatsumi, Lubbock and I all started shouting. "Did she just win Akame over with a lollipop?!"
"She must be really hungry after that long flight!"
"Did my own girlfriend just abandon me for food?!" Chelsea looked a shocked at that last statement, looking between me and Akame. "Wait, you two are an item?!" She then dragged me next to Akame who I sheepishly smiled at. She returned the smile and Chelsea studied us intently. "Oh my God, you two are so adorable together!" I looked away, blushing, saying "Akame's the cute one..." I noticed Tatsumi and Najenda talking about something before she continued, saying "As for this fellow, headquarters has entrusted me with him as well. Meet my new Imperial Arms, Lightning Fast Susano'o." I stepped away from Akame and Chelsea to take a closer look at Susano'o. I didn't get a good look at him in the battle, but I had read about him before. Unlike the other members of Night Raid, I was constantly digging up information on the Teigus, trying to discover more about the Zodiac Arms. Susano'o was huge. At least 7 feet tall. I felt dwarfed by him in comparison, being about 5 foot 10 inches. He was definitely an imposing force. When Tatsumi came over to take a look, Susano'o looked panicked. He then started fixing up Tatsumi's shirt at inhuman speeds, neatening it in almost the blink of an eye. He whispered that it was 'fixed' afterwards. "Oh, I should warn you, he's a bit of a neat freak." That would be nice. I was tired of cleaning up after Leone at the old base. As I was investigating the robe he was wearing which I remembered was repaired when he was injured in the battle, he must have received an order as he began to cut down trees. Within a few minutes, he had built an entire house, started doing laundry and initiated cooking too. "Holy crap..." I whispered under my breath. "Impressive, isn't it?" Najenda asked. It certainly was. An Imperial Arms that could fight AND do housework was incredibly useful - especially living with people like Lubbock and Leone. A few moments later, Tatsumi looked like he was speaking to himself alone. Chelsea started teasing Mine about being flat chested which I turned away from quickly, lightly blushing. Lubbock, however, was insulting Susano'o and comparing himself to... Him? It? I'm not sure what to CALL Susano'o. After all, he is a weapon. But he looks so human...