F O U R T E E N

"You really eat the strangest things sometimes." Kio said, walking into the kitchen and eyeing my creation on the counter.

    I shrugged, "Pickles and ice cream isn't that weird! Plus, I was craving it so you can not judge my odd body."

    Kio laughed, grabbing a water out of the fridge before heading back upstairs, stopping at the bottom step to turn and speak to me again, "Everyone's glad you and Jaden are on good terms again, the amount of tension in the house wasn't really fun."

    Laughing, I nodded in agreement.

    I felt someone come up behind me and wraps their arms around my shoulder, covering my eyes with their hands. "Guess who?"

    "Hmm, I can only imagine who. Would it happen to be my very ugly best friend?"

    Jaden gasped, spinning me around to face him. I chuckled, seeing him with his arms crossed in front of him and his nose pointed towards the ceiling was definitely funny.

    I fake pouted, "Awe, I'm so sorry, did I hurt your feelings?"

    "Yes, yes you did." Both of us laughed before walking into the living room and sitting on the couch. He pulled out his phone and showed me the picture on the screen, "She's really pretty isn't she?

    "Madison?"

    He nodded, continuing to scroll through her Instagram, basically stalking her account.

    If I'm being honest, seeing Jaden talking about another girl like that kind of hurt. It had been only four day since our talk, I didn't think he would move on this quickly.

    I guess I shouldn't be so selfish, it's what I want for him. To move on to someone new because I am the one who basically said we couldn't be a thing. At least I think that's what I want.

"I think I'm going to message her." He said out of nowhere, causing me to give him a weird look. "What?"

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, you just found her Instagram today."

He shrugged, "Eh, I might as well shoot myself while I can. A girl like that could get a boyfriend any moment, I'm gonna try if I can, you know?"

"Oh yeah, sure." I gave him a fake smile, watching as he walked away typing away rapidly on his phone.

I put my head down in my hands and let out a sigh before getting interrupted by Kio's voice. "You know he's just trying to make you jealous, right? He still totally likes you."

"No, it's good he's moving on." I looked up before actually getting up. "It's better for that to happen, since him and I can never be a thing."

"If you say so." Olivia walked in from the from door, joining the conversations. "Anyways, let's not be sad, want to come on a photo shoot with Kio and I? It could be a nice distraction."

I nodded, I haven't been out of the house in awhile. I've been mainly helping Josh and Bryce film and write for their diss track.

"Great! Let's go!"

~\*!.["}^

an
it's a very short chapter i'm sorry haha, but I'm double updating today (next one is a ig post lol) but after the story will get on a roll sooooo.

i'm also really sorry it took me forever to get a new chapter out!l, i lost motivation and then it suddenly came back to me at like four am last night.:)