Chapter 6 - Hatching a new life

The eggs were smaller than she expected, one egg was smaller than the other. They were only slightly bigger than the palm of her hand. Both were a cream color, with pale spots decorating them. The bigger egg had pall yellow spots and the small had pale grey spots. They were beautiful.

Henry went into a different room, making everyone else do the same while he was at it. He told her that she needs to be the first thing they see, to imprint on her. But he made sure she knew he could see what's going on if she needs help.

The yellow-spotted egg started to shake, a small crack appeared on the side facing her. She starts to whisper to the hatching egg, encouraging the dinosaur inside to come out. The crack starts to spread until a small, sharp claw rips at the shell. As the claw tears a bit more its shell away, a turquoise color eye pokes out, it slit pupil widened in curiosity. After scratching and cutting at the shell, a bird-like creature fell out.

The creature looked helpless, and it was. No scales decorated the baby dinosaur, it was just soft, gooey flesh. Like a newly hatched chick.

Kittina quickly, and softly cleaned the dino off, careful about the soft skin. She soon hears a small cracking sound. After looking around, she finds it from the other egg, the grey-spotted one.

It was shaking, more than the yellow-spotted one did, the crack enlarged. Like with the other egg, she whispered to the dinosaur within. Small cracks started to appear all over the place, soon a claw, much sharper but smaller than the dino's sibling poked a whole. With a swipe down with the claw, the front of the egg burst open, a scaleless baby dinosaur looks up from its broken shell to Kittina.

The dinosaur's eyes were a bright yellow, almost like a black cat in a supernatural show would have.

She cleaned the scaleless baby dinosaur and carefully introduced the siblings. Making sure that she could pull away if the sibling decides to start fighting. After she was completely sure they wouldn't start fighting, she picked them both up and brought them up to her chest so they could hear her heartbeat. She picks up two bottles with a pink liquid, liquid meat henry called it, to feed them.

Henry walks over chuckling at the sight in front of him. The two swaddled dinos, had their head pressed two her chest to listen to her heartbeat, while she tries to bottle feed them at the same time. It was going as well as you think it would.

"How are you doing?" He asked humorously, which is meet with a, 'what do you think' look.

"Any ideas on names?" Henry asked as he took the bottle that was feeding the yellow-eyed dinosaur in his hand to help feed her.

"I'm going to what until their scales come in or I understand their personality more." She replied, looking at them.

"Wait, so you aren't going to name one puppy?" He asks, thinking back to a conversation years ago.

She sticks her tongue out at him as he laughs.

They seem to miss the quiet chuckling from the yellow-eyed Dino.

And with this chapter done, so is Part one, in Part two the dinos will grow, and Kittina will meet new people and Henry Wu's plan starts to come together.

Don't forget cute dino moments from the baby dinos!