date? late.

Pete was running late and mentally cursing himself for his messed up sleeping schedule, though , it really wasn't his fault that the pictures he took of Kao the other day kept him up all night. He was busy decorating his wall with more pictures of Kao and it took longer than he initially thought and now he was late for the date with Kao.

Ming never thought that a day will come in his life when his KitKat will voluntarily invite him for a date. It was Saturday so he slept in. It wasn't his fault that he missed the text of his boyfriend with address of the mall where he wanted to meet for the date. His KitKat would normally be busy with his assignments on Saturdays so imagine his surprise when he woke up 15 minutes prior to the time at which his boyfriend asked to meet up and now he was running late. Shit!

Ram loved everything about his boyfriend, from the way he's afraid of dogs to the way he talks to his plants. King is the only person who make his heart beat like crazy. All he could do was stare when King talked and whenever his hair fell ' oh so gracefully' at his handsome face, it took all his will power not to run his hands through his boyfriend's hair all the time. But now he was late for the date with his handsome boyfriend and he was nervous. He didn't want for it to happen but Duen asked for help and he like any other good friend went to help him. Turned out Duen was drunk and he sent the wrong text to Ram. The text was meant for his boyfriend instead and Ram had to roll his eyes when he found the two cuddling shamelessly infront of him. He was running late and remembering the last ugly fight they had which ended up with his boyfriend crying his heart out, he knew he screwed up. King thought that he wasn't Ram's priority which wasn't true at all because Ram's life revolved around King from the day he met him. Sure he's not much of a talker but his heart belonged to the senior and all he could think of right now was how to make it up to his boyfriend without making it too obvious.

The three boys had their boyfriends in mind all the way to their destination.

Pete could imagine Kao's angry polar bear face but he knew what he had to do to pacify his lovely boyfriend.

Ming could only see a little kitten with the face of his KitKat ready to attack him with his claws and he was already thinking of ways to pacify his P'Kit.

Ram could imagine his boyfriend with a kicked puppy face and he already wanted to hug him till all the doubts about not being Ram's priority faded away.