Pete's Kao

We followed Ming's kitty with claws and sat infront of our boyfriends.

"P'Kao you're so cool in real life", Ming said clapping his hands like a kid and I had to roll my eyes.

"You must be Kit's Ming", Kao replied looking between him and Kit.

"KIT'S MING? Did my KitKat told you to say that?", Ming added happily and Kit smacked his head.

"My KitKat you're lucky I love you or I would have filed domestic violence report by now", He said rubbing his head and all of us smiled except Kit who frowned.

My eyes met Kao's for a split second. He immediately stopped smiling and started pouting. Well somebody's sulking.

"Kaoooooooo", I said and others stopped what they were doing and watched my boyfriend ignoring my existence with interest.

"P' I think you should buy him something that he likes", Ram whispered and I nodded.

"I'll come back in a minute", I said walking towards the counter.

"How can I help you handsome boy?", The boy at the counter asked leaning towards me and I flinched back.

Don't want my angry polar bear to murder someone today so it's better to stay away.

"I want the best dessert that you have", I said looking at the menu.

"That would be fudge and rich Belgium chocolate brownies", The boy replied.

"If I'm not wrong then the one who's throwing daggers at me is your boyfriend?", He added and I almost turned to apologise to Kao but the boy held my arm and my eyes literally popped outta my body if not for what he said.

"Don't turn or he won't forgive you for being late. He's jealous and he'll be here in 3....2....", The boy added.

"PETE", I heard Kao behind me and turned.

"Kao it's not what you think it is......", I blabbered and the next thing I know is Kao's lips on mine.

After the initial shock, I started kissing him back and now I was in control. We separated when our lungs ran out of air. I leaned in to kiss him again but he pushed me and turned around blushing furiously. I took my order and walked back to the table. Now my boyfriend was trying hard not to blush. Ram and Ming were saluting me and King and Kit were trying to hide their faces.

"Oi P'Pete is so cool", Ming said and earned a glare from Kao and Kit while King smacked his head.

Ram chuckled and King glared at him to shut him up. These two need to sort out their issues too because it looks likes their problems go way deeper than any of us.

"Here love I've a surprise for you", I pushed the plate of brownies towards Kao who pouted and frowned then huffed and took the plate.

So cute.

"You do know how to tame your boyfriend P'. Teach me your ways", Ram whispered.

"You boyfriend looks mad though", I replied and he turned his gaze towards King.

"Take him somewhere and sort this out. We'll go get some lunch when you're done", Ming said and Ram nodded.

He went and stood next to King. King ignored him completely and continued talking to Kit who kept glancing between him and Ram. Suddenly, Ram held King's wrist and dragged him out of the cafe.

"Where is King?", Kao asked once he was done ravishing his brownies.

We all chuckled and Kit ruffled his hair making him look like the cutest human ever.

"I'm so jealous of P'Kao", Ming joked.

"Love do you want anything else?", I asked my boyfriend who's mouth formed an "o" as he thought about his next order.

"Do you want some chocolate shake?", I suggested and he nodded like a baby.

My baby.

"My KitKat do you also want a chocolate shake?", Ming asked.

"Bring that for yourself and I want some coffee", Kit answered and went back to fixing Kao's hair as according to Kao he looks really bad with ruffled hair while I beg to differ and so does the whole damn world.

"He has a thing for cute things, cute people", Ming said as we waited for our drinks at the counter.

"Don't tell me your cute little kitten is planning to snatch my big fluffy polar bear", I joked and he rolled his eyes.

"No I meant he goes soft around people who he finds cute and by what we just saw he finds P'Kao extra cute", Ming added.

"Seems like we'll be meeting a whole lot as our boyfriends are really enjoying each other's company", I said and Ming smiled.

"P' are you saying that if not for my KitKat becoming friends with P'Kao, you won't meet me after today? Well now I'm hurt", He said faking tears.

"Nong you're not good at acting and being dramatic. Stop it", I said rolling my eyes and he chuckled.

"Even if we were late today P' but we still earned some good friends, all of us", He said looking fondly at Kit and Kao.

"You're right", I replied as our drinks arrived.

"I hope Ram and King sort out their problems soon", I added when we reached the table and the other three nodded at me.