Lots Of Love

The boys don't know about Daisy and the other 2 girls
*The plane lands in Bora Bora*
Addison: Wow,
Dixie: It,
Avani: Is,
Charli: Amazing.
*Off the plane*
*The girls meet up with the boys and Maddie*
Avani: Have you seen Daisy yet?
Anthony: So now you talk to me?
*Avani rolls her eyes*
Bryce: Why would Daisy be here?
*Addison sees Maddie put her hand in Bryce's hand and that's when Addison loses it*
Addison: ISN'T IT OBVIOUS!!! SHE WANTS ANTHONY BACK!!! SHE'S DESPERATE, SO DESPERATE SHE BROUGHT TWO GIRLS!! ONE THAT LIKES TAYLOR AND ONE THAT LIKES CHASE!!
*Addison runs to the washroom and the girls follow (not Maddie)*

Bryce's POV
I never imagined Addison could be like that. She's not even like that with Daisy. I'm trying to think of what I did wrong. I can't think of anything, but I plan to apologize to her later anyways.

*The girls hear Addison crying in one of the stalls*
Charli: Addi, you ok?
Addison: I can't deal with Maddie anymore!
Dixie: Bryce likes you, not her.
Addison: How are you so sure?
Avani: He almost kissed you, not her.

*Eventually the girls calm Addison down and they go back to where everyone else is, by then Daisy and her 2 friends are there*

Bryce's POV
I can see in her eyes that Addison was crying for a while. I felt so bad, even though I didn't know what I did.

Addison's POV
When we walked back, Daisy was already there. I looked at Bryce, I felt bad that I yelled at him, but I was also a little embarrassed.

Daisy: Perfect timing girls. I was just introducing my friends. This is Chloe, she likes Taylor, and this is Jasmine, she likes Chase.

Chloe

Jasmine

Jasmine

Avani's POVI could tell Charli and Dix were sad, even though they didn't show it

Avani's POV
I could tell Charli and Dix were sad, even though they didn't show it. I was still shocked Daisy was here.

Charli's POV
I thought Chase and I would grow closer during this trip, not grow apart. I mean it's not like anything happened between us, we were just friends, so I couldn't really complain.

Chase's POV
I had no idea what was going on. All I got was that a girl named Jasmine liked me, but I liked Charli. I didn't understand why Daisy would bring these girls though. How would this help her get Anthony back?

Anthony POV
I can't believe Daisy came all the way to Bora Bora just because she wanted to be with me. It was nice, but I still liked Avani, even though she was ignoring me.

Dixie's POV
It was my turn to cry. I think the girls saw that so they pulled me aside.

Addison: What's wrong?
Dixie: Same situation as you Addi. I thought we had something, but I was wrong.
Avani: I can't believe these girls. They have the nerve to ruin our full paid vacation.
Charli: You know what, they can't ruin our vacation. We are going to have fun.

Taylor's POV
I look over to the girls (after they pulled Dixie aside) and I saw that Dix looked like she was going to cry. Was it because of me?

Comment what you thinks gonna happen 💗💗💗