C͜͡h͜͡a͜͡p͜͡t͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ O͜͡n͜͡e͜͡

☁︎︎C͜͡h͜͡a͜͡p͜͡t͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ O͜͡n͜͡e͜͡:͜͡ H͜͡e͜͡x͜͡i͜͡c͜͡ W͜͡i͜͡l͜͡l͜͡i͜͡a͜͡m͜͡s͜͡☁︎︎

Outrageously loud music, alcohol, bright lights, and college students. Everything a college party is. You could find an ex, a friend, or your soulmate. You could find heartbreak, relaxation, or just a fun time.

A party is where one particular relationship started and ended. The perfect couple of Heathers College, Alexander Dunlip and Chiara Eliza. The two were dubbed soulmates, but ended half way into their junior year.

However, a party is where Chiara meets someone new. Someone to help her with the ache left lingering in her heart. Someone for her to hold on a cold winter night. Someone she could have endless fun with. Someone to love, who'd love her back.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

Firmly holding a red cup of juice, Chiara leaned against the wall. Iana had gone off to get as drunk as she could, leaving her and Tomthorn. Without his boyfriend, Tomthorn stayed far from everyone else. An introvert 'till his death, he called himself.

"And then the bastard had the AUDACITY to slap my mans' ass! Oooo he was so glad I don't plan on going to jail cuz I might've beat his ass then and there." Tom rambled on about a story of some guy flirting with his boyfriend.

Chiara nodded, pushing down the ache in my chest at how happy the two were. She thought of Alex for a moment, before immediately wishing she had gotten some alcohol instead of juice.

"Excuse me, you're Tomthorn Jay, right?" A timid voice came from nearby.

The two turned to a platinum blonde, mint-colored eyed, boy of average height. He held a hand up, waving nervously.

"Yea I am! What do you need?" Tom smiled wide.

"Oh! Uhm, I was wondering if you knew where Chiara Eliza is? I've heard she's a good photographer, so, uh..." The boy trailed off.

"You need me for something?" Chiara popped out from behind her friend.

The boy visibly flinched, turning to Chiara in surprise.

"Y-Yeah! My name is Hexic Williams, I-I'm a model major. We were assigned to make a makeshift magazine cover, a-and for that we need a photographer. Sorry if it's too sudden! I-I'll pay you and everything, I just h-heard you were a good photographer s-so, uh, yea!" The boy, now known as Hexic, began to ramble on while fidgeting.

Chiara held up her hand gently with a smile. 'He's really cute.' She thought, before she answered the poor boy.

"Of course I'll photograph you! Here's my number, we can negotiate where and when." Chiara smiled brightly, handing over a slip of paper.

"Thanks so much! I'll t-text you later, I gotta get back to my friends now." Hexic smiled back, waving goodbye.

The two friends waved back, before going back to their conversation.

"If I wasn't in a relationship with a literal God, I'd try to hit that, if I'm being honest." Tom smirked, looking back where Hexic had left.

"Your boyfriend has to be a God to deal with you." Chiara giggled.

With a screech of 'HEY!', they decided to round up their drunk friend and leave. It was getting late, so they all ended up crashing at Iana's home.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
Me, working on 'What Comes With a Choice':
My imagination: OKAY HERE ME OUT-
Me: You had me before you even started talking let's do it.

Welcome! This is my first story where the main ship is straight.

This is gonna be a fun experience ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ABC Out!
{•} 586 Words {•}