Elevator (OiIwa/IwaOi)

Pretend they have dorms and again, not my art.

Currently the two best friends were walking back from practice, instead of taking the stairs the two took the elevator because neither of them could've been bothered to walk up and few flights of stairs. Oikawa hit the button to the floor they both had to go, they were neighbours but most times they'd be in one anothers room.

"I really need to get better." Oikawa sighed and pushed his head the the side, cracking it successfully.

"No, what you need is to stop working yourself so much." Iwaizumi sighed rolling his eyes and leaning against the back wall of the elevator, crossing his arms and looking at his friend.

"Do what you mean? I literally haven't done as much as usual." The taller asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, because I've been telling you to rest a lot more. You're over working yourself. Expecially with the homework, you stressing over the team, staying up late just to watch those videos of the other teams to get better tactics."

Hearing it out loud the brunette realised he had been doing a lot. Everytime he Iwaizumi on his case he knew he was doing something wrong. Well besides when he said something to annoy the boy.

"I guess you're right." He shrugged.

The two had a conversation, mostly Iwa listening to the taller boy complain and whine about something. This time he was whining about some girl asking him out until the elevator stopped abruptly causing Iwaizumi to loose his balance a bit, he fell to the right and Oikawa caught him quickly.

The two looked at one another and the elevator went up a small bit then dropped a bit fast, but it stopped randomly. Oikawa was holding Iwaizumi close and Iwa grabbed the tallers arm, alarmed at the situation. Knowing Toru wouldn't let go of him unless he hit him, Iwa leaned over and pressed the button on the elevator, it lit up but nothing happened. Suddenly the lights went out and the two boys were left in complete darkness. Oikawa looked around confused and literally couldn't see anything. He kept one arm around Iwaizumi and he pulled out his phone, turning on the flashlight.

"We're to pretty to dieeeee." Oikawa frowned.

"We are?" He asked confused.

Iwaizumi pushed himself out of his friends grip and sat down on the ground, one leg out straight and the other bent up. The elevator was slightly cold and the floor wasn't too bad, besides the fact there was a mirror at the back of the elevator everything was rather normal.

"Of course we are! Have you looked in a mirror recently? We look amazing." Oikawa said dramatically. Iwaizumi simply rolled his eyes and blushed faintly. Mostly it was just himself who'd he compliment but for once it was them both.

As Oikawa spoke he used the light from the phone to look around, he looked to see if there was any ways out but unsurprisingly there wasn't. He thought for a moment and pressed the button that they'd have to use for emergencys. Nothing happened.

The brunette sighed and slid down the wall, now sitting down next to his friend and rested his head on the palm of his head, having his arm lean against his leg.

"Well isn't this just amazing." He said sarcastically.

"Mhm, now I have to listen to you complain more." Iwaizumi groaned annoyed. The boy pulled his knees to his chest and stared at the wall across from them.

"It's probably my fault we're stuck, if we took the stairs like you wanted we would've already been at the room by now." Toru sighed.

"Oi, shut up, neither of us could've known this was going to happen." Iwaizumi said flicking the side of his friends head then curling up again, he was freezing but the other boy didn't even seen to sense the cold.