Chapter 1 : I Return To The School Of Enteral Monster Attacks, Again

»»————- 2 months later————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟒~𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

𝐙𝐨𝐞

My nightmare started off like this.

I standing in the distance. It was the middle of the night. And a storm was blowing. It was devastating cold and there was whipping winds and rain was pouring down and there were multiple claps of thunder.

I had to be in some sort of forest. It was a dark forest and nobody was there or so I thought. I then became aware that I was in a forest and I then heard some groaning and a voice keep saying "I can do this."

Once I could heard the voice, I wanted to summon my spear but I couldn't. 

Typical in my dreams

I then heard groaning and I rushed to follow the voice, I mean what else was I suppose to do ? Just stand there?

Even if I wanted too, I knew my ADHD wouldn't let me.

Once I got into a certain part of the forest I turned and noticed Priscilla, she was the person I heard sounding like she was groaning, and she looked like she was dying.

Priscilla is my best friend. She's a demigod just like me. Half God, Half Mortal. 

She is also a Daughter of Poseidon who was the greek god of the sea.

 I'd knew Priscilla since 5 months ago when me and her went to the same high school Yancy. At first our relationship wasn't the best but as time went on she became my best friend.

 Since then we've gone on adventures along with the rest of my close friends to save the world. Heck I felt like a superhero in a way. But I haven't seen her since the day she dropped me off at my house and drove away, that was months ago.

Of course we would video call, but really I missed her more than ever.

Anyway, Priscilla was groaning on her knees. I also forgot to mention she looked like she just be beaten up. She was wearing a Camp Half Blood t shirt that was torn with monsters claws and stained with blood the same went with her jeans pants and shoes. Her jet black hair was frizzy and tangled and look like it was started to fade into a streak of gray. She was also holding the sky. Yeah probably should had said that first.

I had no idea what was even happen. So munch was happen all at once. I just stared at her.

 Let guess this straight half blood dreams suck !

"Priscilla !" I screamed as Priscilla rose her head at me but the only thing was her sea green eyes were a pure white, as if she was blind...

"Zoe ?! Zoe where are you !" she wailed as I shouted "Priscilla, I'm here !" as I walked closer to her, then I noticed it was one of those dreams.

 Either they could hear you but they couldn't see you, or just because P was blind.

"Crap." I said to myself as I said "Priscilla what's going on ?!"

She groaned and fixed her stands as she said "Zoe. Remember this and listen careful !"

"Priscilla ! Don't !" as she said "The Titan's Curse..."