Chapter 44

Get ready for big chapter.
.
.
.

Lea's P.O.V

   "I'm gonna go, get some water" I said and tried to get up from the bed but Mattias arms didn't let me go.

    "Where do you think you're going" he said and made me lay on the bed again, hugging me from behind. He kissed my earlobe and I chuckled hiding my face in my hoodie.

     "You are so needy" I said and he started tickling me, making me laugh uncontrollably.

   "What did you say?" He said, getting top of me and not stopping as I was unable to breath from laughing.

     "I said... You're fucki...ng ... needy" I barely even said those words as Mattia slided his cold hands under my hoodie, trickling even faster.

    "STOP IT" I said and fought back but he knew my weak spots very well.

      He stopped for a second and I calmed down a little bit, breathing heavily, looking at him in the eyes. He was studying my face with little smile on his lips.

   "What?" I asked him as he was staring at me with his big, brown eyes. I could hear my heart banging in my chest.

    "Nothing..." he said running his fingers around my cheek. "You are very pretty... did you know that?"

    He said and I giggled.

    I opened my mouth to say something but then he grabbed my chin, connecting our lips. He slided his tongue in right away, biting my bottom lip at the same time.

    "Mhm" I moaned a little bit from pain and realized how my lip was bleeding a little bit. He knew that too but continued kissing me as we both felt the taste of my blood.

    "I could do this all day..." he was mumbling between the kisses and all I could do was to grab his hair as hard as I could.

      I didn't want to turn this into sex so I put my hand on his mouth and stopped him.

    "I'm on my period" I said confidently which made him laugh.

    "I thought I already made it clear that I am a vampire" he said smirking and wiping the blood away from my lip.

    "Eeewww you are disgusting Mattia Polibio"
I said and he started laughing even louder. I liked his laugh, it was devilish, yet very pleasing to listen to.

         We were playing around for another 10 minutes in my bed until we heard a doorbell. I looked at the phone screen, seeing it was already 00:05.

       "were you expecting any guests?" Mattia asked me.

     "Nope" I said, getting up from the bed and walking out the bedroom. I opened the door and surprisingly there was no one outside. I looked around my front yard but didn't see any single soul. Then I looked down and saw a small package in front of my door. I looked around again, thinking it was some joke. I knelt down to grab it carefully.

   "LEA WHO'S THERE" I heard Mattias voice from the house but I didn't answer. I grabbed the package and closed the door, walking back to my bedroom where Mattia was still laying on my bed, now smoking a cigarette.

      He instantly saw a small thing I was holding and looked at me, raising his eyebrows.
I sat on the edge of the bed and started unpacking the small box.

     "What is that" he said sitting next to me.

"I have no idea, it was left in front my front door."