Lyrical (1)

"And if you hurt me, that's okay, baby, only words bleed."

-Photograph, by Ed Sheeran.

-------

Well if it isn't song lyrics! This was supposed to be for quotes but I told myself, oh to *glubabs* with that. If I found this line beautiful, then I have every right to share it with others. Right?!

This just reeks of unconditional love and I, a hopeless romantic, find it so beautiful. How can a song fit so much in just WHAT, 3 to 4 minutes?! These song writers and singers are A-W-E-S-O-M-E. Shower me with your skiiiillls.

Anyway, it's so beautiful I think my ears and brains are bleeding rainbows (what).
It's like telling someone :
'Oh so.. yeah. Don't worry if somewhere along the way, you hurt me. Because I'll do my best to understand you because I love you and Oh My God why am I saying this but okay, since I'm already embarassed let me tell you everything I wanna tell you and that is *breathes* I love you! And because of that don't worry if you hurt me, because only words bleed, and not me literally, so yeah, I'm not making any sense now but yeah! you get it."

(what. that was weird. but i hope you guys get my point.xD) imagine if someone felt that way about you. How they can overcome any pain and hurt you're giving them plainly because they want you as a whole, with every single piece, idea, attitude, and thought still attached.

******

I found this line reaaaaally beautiful, as well as some other lines such as:

"You can fit me inside that necklace you got when you were sixteen."

^Now this line is just plain overflowing with first love vibes. YES?! AGREE WITH MEEEE! XD
First love seems to always be portrayed very innocently and fairy-tale-y in songs and movies.
.
Well they are! It just depends if it ends badly or not though... But I'm not going there, because I'm supposed to be all giggly and happy in this compilation of quotes. xDDD
.
So there!
And did I say I would LOVE it if someone gave me a silver necklace with a star and moon, or a dolphin on it? ♥♥♥

Glub glubs!
♥♥♥
-V.