seven

"listen to some music, maybe just talking,
get to know you better."
- take a chance on me

noa álvaro
📍alvor, portugal
July 1st, 2017

@ zamirah

liked by sean, briancraigen_ and 261 otherszamirah  *—*

zamirah  *—*

view all comments

ravenpelevy - i'm gay

sean - nice shirt

it had been a wonderful day. work had been really good and knowing that i had the next three days off only boosted my mood. our little company was doing more than good. during the summer the profit always increased. i'd been thinking about hiring a second employee but was really unsure wether my parents would want that or not. i was running the company in their names and i didn't want to disappoint them.

i shook those thoughts off as i wandered upstairs into the small atelier that once belonged to my mom. the room had a window front to the sea. in front of the windows was a easel placed. i remembered how often she used to sit in front of it and draw whatever she thought of.

i took colors and brushes and painted away. i always loved to paint but due to the company i often didn't had much time. i slowly sank into my thoughts as the brush in my hand got lost on the painting.

i sang loudly to a harry styles song as two arms suddenly snuck around my waist. seconds later the pretty brunette behind me pressed a kiss on my cheek causing my stomach to twirl. i pressed the pause bottom on my phone and the room became quiet.

"hey," i turned around with a grin.

"hi, pretty baby." he cupped my cheeks before meeting my lips in a sweet kiss. "i didn't know you could draw." he said as we parted.

"uh yeah.. my mom loved to draw, i always watched her when i was a kid." i hummed. i then yawned, it had been an exciting day and i hadn't even noticed that it was after seven pm already.

"you tired?" shawn noticed as his hands settled on the sides of my waist.

"a little but it's okay." i gently smiled. "what did you do today?"

"lio and i drove around for a bit before raven showed me around a little. it was nice, they're really cool." he softly caressed my cheek with one of his thumbs.

"i'm glad that you had fun." i smiled. "hold on, how did you even get in here?" i then realized.

"oh yeah, raven told me where you keep your spare key." he scratched the back of his head.