"Dallas, 22 November 1963"

You can call the both of them whatever you like, but for me they is a legend for they country.and both of them have a same story.

They both are victims of the cruelty of those in power and greedy, wait a minute, aren't they the rulers of their respective countries? ,As I thought in the early 90s, when I still didn't understand what politics was and who actually held the highest power.

If you think that the highest authority is the president, you are absolutely wrong. November 22, 1963 tragedy is clear evidence that the American government or other major countries are not really in control.

I can give you a lot of evidence about that, because after that incident some files will be signed soon. by whom? I prefer to call him a banker slave.

First. the American presidency was taken over by Lyndon Baines Johnson (Lyndon B. Johnson) who then signed a letter of agreement with the federal reserve. which gave full authority to the printing of money in America which was originally signed by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt in 1934, which was later opposed by John F.K but ended in a gruesome execution. As you know, the federal reserve is an independent or private company.

don't think tomach about that, and if you are the people of America is not a big deal for you, because america being the super power country and provide many loans to several developing countries including "Indonesia".  but that alone is not enough for the bankers, they want to plant their fangs deeper into Indonesia. of course they have to get rid of anyone who tries to get in the way, just like they got rid of JFK.

President Soekarno was a father and first president of Indonesia, his influence not only in his own country but also in western countries, some people called him "playboy" because he had many wives. after a long journey to achieve independence, he again had to feel betrayal by his own people. which was removed from office and also had to be a prisoner for vicious accusations against him.