5. Let me chop your hair off..!!!

~Hooriyah

~Hooriyah

The dining table was sparkling flawlessly with uncountable mouthwatering dishes including Italian pastas, Fettuccine Alfredo, Thai seafood, Pakistani cuisine, Russian Salads and professionally decorated Arabian and Turkish desserts.

The expensive crockery made up of crystal and gold, dazzled perfectly. Plus the extra scrumptious aroma of these dishes was enough to give birth to my long lost hunger once again!

 Plus the extra scrumptious aroma of these dishes was enough to give birth to my long lost hunger once again!

There was pin drop silence in the dining room, where Mr and Mrs. Shehroze, Alizeh and Shahveer were sitting quietly, while the servants surrounding them, stood like a robot, waiting for the clock to strike 9.

As soon as I entered the dining room, all the gazes fell upon me making me feel extremely nervous.

Mr. Shehroze cheered up as soon as he saw me entering the room. His angry frown slowly started to convert into a wide, very wide smile. A smile which always reminded me of Baba.

"I am sorry for being late, Uncle!" I smiled sheepishly, being the first one to kill the silent treatment which was perhaps due to Shahveer's misbehavior in the morning.

"Certainly not a problem dear! Come have a seat princess, we usually start our dinner at 9, and you are just two minutes late." Mr. Shehroze laughed while filling my plate with steaming hot Biryani.

"Well, if someone takes hours to complete their prayers, it would obviously result in being late for the dinner."
Shahveer sarcastically interrupted while topping some boiled rice in his plate with a bunch of prawns and finger fish.

And of course, being the most sensitive person that I am, I stopped midway through eating while my spoon rested in the air.

What even___?

"Would you like to shut up dear brother? And let my friend eat with peace." Alizeh fired back.

Shahveer rolled his eyes. Something he was a pro at!

"Childhood habits can never be changed" Mrs. Shehroze smiled while slapping Shahveer's hand, jokingly.

"What do you mean?" Mr. Shehroze asked with deep interest.

Destined To Be With YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara