Chapter 1: Ghost Spider

(Y/n)'s pov.:

I woke up with a headache. I looked around and saw, that I was in an old apartment with normal stuff like an TV, a couch (which I was currently sitting on), fridge, etc. On an table in the room there was an old police radio.

I stood up and walked around the room, when I heard a window open. When I turned around, I saw ghost spider crawling in.

"Hm? Oh you finally awake." she said.

"Yeah. How long did I sleep?"

"About two days."

"Damn.... Well thank you for bringing me here."

"No prob. But now I need some answers. Who are you and why where you running away?" she asked with her arms crossed.

"Well... My name is (Y/n) (L/n). The reason, why I ran away was...."

The next few minutes, I told her what happened, except the part with me having powers. Once I was finished she was silently looking at me.

"I'm..... Sorry to hear what happened to you."

"No problem. At least I could punch a supervillain in the balls. Now I have something to brag about, hehe." I answered with a laugh.

She giggled at that too.

"That's true." she said

Suddenly my stomach began to growl.

"If your hungry, then just take something from the fridge." she said.

I nodded and walked over to it and looked inside. There were different ingredients in it.

'Hm. I can make pancakes.' I thought and began to cook.

A few minutes later and the pancakes were finished.

I was about to dig in, when I noticed Ghost Spider, who was on the other side of the table, looking at the pancakes. 

I sighed in defeat and gave them to her, before I stood and made another plate.

"Mhhh~. Sho good." she said with delight.

Suddenly the radio went off and said something about a robbery.

"Well, that sounds like a job for me." she said and stood up, before going to the window.

"Im off. You can watch TV so long." and with that, she swung away.

I stood there for a second and then went to the TV and sat down.

"Man, being a hero must be nice." I said and ate my food.

I grabbed the remote, but then noticed, how it stuck to my hand.

"The hell? Wait.... Did I copy her powers?" I then remembered how I touched her hand while handing her the pancakes. "Well this will be awkward when she comes back."

I turned on the TV and started to watch Rick an Morty.

"Ahahaha! He turned himself into a pickle! What a madlad!"

But then the show suddenly stopped and the news came up.

"This just came in." a guy said, before switching cameras. To my shock, it showed ghost spider being beat up by DocOck and the vulture.