Chapter 1 : Hogwarts Express

Pdv; Remus Lupin:

I'm on the Hogwarts Express, looking for a free wagon. At first I was surprised when I heard I could go. I didn't think it was possible for someone like me, but according to my parents, the director had found a solution so that I could go to Hogwarts despite my nature.

I finally found a free wagon! I moved in with my suitcase. The train will be leaving soon. I was looking out the window when I heard two boys about my age rushing to the compartment through the corridor. One of them stuck his head in the compartment and asked me, "Can we come? There's no room anywhere.

- Of course!" I replied.

He came in, and the man who spoke to me exclaimed, "My name is James, James Potter! And his name is... I don't even know your first name!"

James had brown eyes, ruffled hair the same color, and round glasses. I was surprised he didn't know the other boy, they seemed to get along well. The second one with half-long brown hair and gray eyes replied, "My name is Sirius Black, humble freshman.

- And you?" James asked, looking at me.

- My name is Remus Lupin." I introduced myself.

James was about to speak when a boy opened the car door and asked in a slight American accent, "Is there room for one more?

- I think there's room for a few more people," replied Sirius. "

The boy returned, followed by a young girl with long golden blond hair, rather light, with dark blue eyes.

The boy went to sit next to James, and the girl had to sit next to me, for lack of room next to the person she had arrived with. Strangely enough, the girl kept a small suitcase in her lap. The boy said, "My name is William Kovalski, and this is my cousin Snow Scamander.

- My name is James Potter!

- Sirius Black.

- Remus Lupin...

- Where do you think you are spread out?" asked William, who seemed rather curious.

- I'd like to be at Gryffindor, like my father!" James exclaimed, obviously glad the question was asked.

- Any house but Slytherin," replied Sirius.

- Never mind," I said.

- What about you?" James asked James, addressing Snow.

- I hope to be distributed to Hullfepuff or Ravenclaw. But especially not Gryffindor or Slytherin.

- Why not Gryffindor?! Serpentar I understand it's the home of those who go wrong, but Gryffindor is the best home! James insisted.

- Because Gryffindor is no better than Slytherin. answered Snow.

- What!? I can't let you say that, how can you say Gryffindor is no better than Serpentar?!- Because they were Gryffindor's." she muttered.

- Uh, I suggest we end the conversation, you both have your reasons for thinking so and it'll be a sterile debate anyway." William temporized.

- I'm for it, I'm not at all objective on the issue. said Blanche, clasping her hands together on her suitcase.

- Let's say it's OK, you seem nice, but one day I'll end up convincing you that Gryffindor is the best house! predicted James. And you didn't say which house you actually wanted to be in! he pointed to William.

- I'd like to be spread out in Poofball. He said calmly."

Then the conversation drifted to other matters until we arrived at Hogwarts.