6: A Half Truth

She drags ami across the floor while pulling onto her long hair.

Sasha : Mai. You have to let go of her.

Mai: get out of my way . Or I'll put you under a genjitsu . You know you're no match with me.

Sasha: tell me what's going on. I can help you.

Mai : you cannot help me.

Ami ; let me go !!!!

Mai looked backwards to her with her sharingan and casted a genjitsu on her. Ami was temporarily shut up.

Mai: move.

Sasha : Mai. What happened ? Talk to me.

Mai rolled her eyes and opens a portal with her sharingan and drags ami in with her.

Sasha : Mai !!

Kakashi arrived just after they teleported " Sasha-san. Do you know where's Mai ? "

Sasha ; she just went !! She dragged Ami along with her.

Kakashi: this is bad.

Sasha : why? What happened ?

Eri ; how are we going to find her now?

Kakashi summons his kuchiyose dogs. Pakkun and his pack was summoned " yo. "

Kakashi: find Mai.

Pakkun : woah. What happened ?

Kakashi: hurry !!

Pakkun: you know she can teleport right ? Her smell only lingers here.

Kakashi: look everywhere.

Pakkun: got it. Disperse.
____________________________________

She releases her from the genjitsu.

Ami : want information from me ?

Mai: don't think about it. Using chakra. Oh wait.... You know. Cos you're a Hyuuga.

Ami : you blocked all my accupoints ?

Mai : I'm not very good at torture. But you have information I want. I'm willing to quit anbu to get it.

Ami: even if it might get you expelled from the village ?

Mai: that won't happen. You're from the Foundation.

Ami : how did you figure that out ?

Mai : imagine my surprise when I asked Sasha-san where you worked.

Flashback~

Sasha: Ami ? Don't know. I know she's a ninja . Isn't she in anbu?

Mai: eh ? Why did you think that ?

Sasha : I mean... She only recently came back. She was taken in to do training when she was young. She never came back at all until a month ago.

Mai: I see.

End of flashback~

Mai: I just have two questions. Did you kill my sensei ? If not, who did ?

Ami laughed " I did not kill your sensei. I couldn't if I wanted too. The sharingans are a bit difficult for me."

Mai; then, who ?

Ami: you want revenge. Join us, he will tell you.

Mai: he ?

Ami: danzou-sama.

Mai: I want answers. Don't make me break your mind.

" Patience young one. " Danzou steps out from the shadows into the light.

Mai: danzou.

Danzou: I know who did it. Join me and I will tell you. I'll even help you take revenge.  Revenge you can only take with my help.

She uses her byakugan and sees through the bandage on his arm. She sees the many sharingans implanted onto his arm.

Danzou : ohto. You've discovered my secret. I forgot about your byakugan. Join me.

Mai: maybe you killed Dan-san. Made this entire ruse to trick me.

Danzou: you remind me of your mother. She was always suspicious of me too. I disliked her greatly that she stayed in anbu. I tried so many ways to get her out of it to make her jounin. But she was so stubborn. She made me even more careful than I had to be usually. At the slightest thing, her instincts would lead her to me.

Mai: so it's you ?!!

Danzou: no. Dan had a bad history with the hidden village of the flowers. He led a team of ninjas into their village to threaten them into helping konohagakure during the war. The old and young were left defenseless causing an invasion to the village of the bandits. A lot of casualties.

Mai: them ? Why should I trust you ?

Danzou : They sneaked into the village to assassinate him. You want revenge. But that's not going to happen because yondaime won't allow unnecessary killings to another village without evidence.

Mai: and your word is evidence ?

" you'll find out in time. If I'm right or wrong."and he steps back into the shadows.

Kakashi and eri arrives " Mai ! " Eri goes to ami's side and took a look at her " she's fine."

Mai: of course she's fine. I didn't break her.

Kakashi: Mai, what happened ?

She ignored him and walked pass him " I'm going home and sleep."

Eri: so ... Do we tell yondaime about this ?

Kakashi: I'll report back. She didn't do much to Ami, Mai should be fine.

Eri: and ami ?

Kakashi sighed " bring her back."

Eri : hai.