18␈

Sophia.

I take in a deep breath when he gently places me down on the soft blanket. I feel my blood rush to every part of my body when he starts climbing and hovering over me.

His green eyes stare down at me with a look that I can't quite describe.

I watch him in silence as his hungry eyes take in my naked body and I almost moan when his warm skin meets mine, his fingers caress up and down my sides.

“You're so beautiful, amante'”

Oh god, what does that mean?

Percys gaze stay locked on my breast and let's one of his hands reach out to cup one, his thumbing nudging against the harden nipple before he bends down to take the other harden nipple in his warm mouth, slowly he sucks on it, teasing me with his tongue and teeth.

He grazes against the nub.

My hands fly to his hair and my eyes squeeze shut, “Oh, I—” I moan, not sure what to say or if I could even speak, and throw my head back, the pleasure consuming me.

And then he switches the breast, kneading the other one while copying the exact some actions on the next. It feels way to good to be true and I'm almost in shock at how good getting my breast sucked by him feels, that I try pushing myself more into him.

I feel myself getting wetter each time he groans against me and every time a moan slips past my lips or his tongue flicks against my nipple in an erotic way, my eyes roll back and the pressure at the bottom of my stomach tightens.

“Amante,” Percy grunts against my hot skin before lifting his head up to grin at my panting mess as his hand slowly rub my plump breast against his palm.

A single tattooed finger starts to slowly trail my skin, moving down south and I shiver at the finger teasing me. Both of us far too gone to focus on anything but each other. His finger slides up and down my slit and I groan in annoyance, sending him an irritated look.

He chuckles at my obvious annoyance.

His teeth pull at his bottom lip and he groans, “Fuck, you're so wet.” He grunts, staring down at me in awe. “All this for me.” He smiles much too proudly that I actually choke out a moan and laugh together.

Soon his finger enters me again and I tremble.

It's not long after when my legs shake and I'm moaning with waves of pleasure running throughout me and my veins. “Oh gods,” I mutter.

He smiles and thrust his fingers into my core, moving faster and harder with each movement. I feel myself clenching around him.

“Always so wet for me baby?”

I open my mouth to say something but the only thing that escapes from me is a loud moan when I come undone on his fingers. Fuck his magic fingers! If his fingers are so good, I can't wait for his-

“You're so beautiful, Amante'. I knew you'd look this beautiful underneath me like this, moaning my name, squeezing around my fingers.” He groans.

I feel him shift.

His hand plants itself next to my head as his other grabs my legs, spreading them apart. He shifts between my legs and glances up at me again. “Are you sure about this?” He asks, again, and I groan and throw my head back.

“I swear to the almighty, if you ask me that again I will-”

Percy stops my rant by chuckling. “You want me to fuck you, got it.” I blush. I watch him grab his cock and position it towards my entrance and he groans when he touches my folds before slowly thrusting inside.

My eyes squeeze shut from the intrusion and I try taking in deep breaths, god that hurts like a fucking bitch.

Percy curses under his breath, trying his hardest to be still inside of me but I can feel his thick member throbbing inside of me, just waiting to shove itself completely in.

His eyes watch me, concern and worried, his hand moves towards my face to wipe underneath my eyes and I smile up at him, a silent thank you for the sweet gesture.

“I won't move until you say so.” He assures.

I nod my head and allow him to kiss me, pulling me away from the throbbing cock between my spread legs.

We pull apart, both panting but smiling at each other like high-school fools who've fallen in love, almost forgetting whats really happening for a second and its the sudden pleasure burst that interrupts between my legs reminds me that I feel no pain anymore—

Only good tingling pleasure.

“Percy?” I mumble, looking up at him smiling down at me with so much intensity and adoration that my heart burst in warmth. I loop my arms around his neck, pecking his nose lightly. “You can move now.” I whisper.

He looks at me, a silent question pasting between us, are you sure? His eyes question and I nod, a positive yes.

His hips slowly thrust forward and my eyes roll back, again— HOLY FUCKING SHIT! My mind screams out in ecstasy and need— pure carnal and desire need for this tattooed man to take me like me a beast he is.

Percy has his lips against my neck, his breathing heavy against my pulse point but still his lips claiming and marking my skin is electrifying and exotic.

“Amante ti senti così stretto e'ti senti così bene—”

My eyes widen as the Italian words slip pass his soft lips and I clench around him, my fingers dig into his shoulders and my back archs into him, showing him just how much I love when he speaks in his mother language.

“God! What did you say?”

His hips never fail, they keep thrusting in and out motion that has him quickly lifting up my legs and wrapping it around his hips before he answers.

“I said, you feel so—fuck!— so good around my cock, Sophia.” He pounds harder into me at his declaration and I swear I feel myself burst at his dirty mouth. “This is all mine. Only. Mine. Fucking. Mine.” He grunts, thrusting deeper, faster and harder for every word.

His fingers move down between us, flickering and pinching against and on my clit which only causes more sensation and pleasure to course throughout me.

King keeps pounding into me while we both stare at each other, sweaty and smelling of sex— hot passionate sex underneath the stars of Santorini is not how I pictured my first time but my god, I don't dare regret it.

Soon after I scream out his name, his body falls onto mine before sliding next to me and pulling me in his arms.

I fall asleep in his sweaty arms with one thought in mind and with a huge, tired grin lacing my exhausted face— this man has consumed my entire being, from my mind right down to my soul and he basks in it and I love it. I love him, every single part of this fucking man.

I have fallen for the tattooed man.

Percy King has captured my heart.

-

How are you guys doing?