Self-defense

(Y/N)'s POV 

As Nagisa and I were walking to the store he decided to start up a conversation. 

"So, (Y/N), how are things with you and Karma?" 

"They are well, he's really nice and sometimes he's even helpful." I laughed, 

"That's good to hear. I know Karma can be a pain in the ass, so I'm glad he's helping out." 

"Yeah, he keeps me company and it's nice to have him around," I told him. Karma was so kind to me, he really makes me feel loved, and he's a huge help around the houses. Every day we would switch off for the evening. Then we would go back to our own house when it was time for bed. 

"I'm glad you two are getting along. What you two are going through is hard, I'm glad you have each other." I smiled and nodded. After a few moments, I heard Nagisa chuckle. "I feel bad for Karma, he's stuck with Rio. Shes probably talking his ear off about how you two are the 'perfect couple'" 

I laughed, "Yeah probably!" 

~

We reached the store just before the sunset, I decided to get some dessert for after dinner, and the pasta. 

"Hey (Y/N), I need to run to the restroom, I'll be right back," Nagisa said as I was paying. 

"Alright, I'll be waiting out front," I said, he nodded and walked off. I finished paying and walked outside and leaned on the wall of the building. 

"Hey baby, why don't you give me a smile?" Some creep walked up to me. I just ignored him and continued to play on my phone. "Baby, I'm talking to ya." 

"Please leave me alone," I said, I knew how to fight, but this guy was making me uncomfortable. 

"Aw babe, don't be like that." He grabbed my hand but I pulled back. 

"Leave me alone," I stated. 

"I-" 

"Buzz off." 

"I don't like your attitude, baby." He grabbed my hand again, this time with a stronger grip, I attempted to pull away again, but his grip was really strong. He pulled me to his chest. "See, I'm not so bad." 

"Yes, you are!" I grabbed my hand and yanked, it didn't work right away but now his attention was focused on my hand, I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine and while he doubled over in pain took my hand away and elbowed him in the back. He fell on the ground and I stomped on his hand.

As I was catching my breath Nagisa walked out. 

"Woah, what happened here?" He asked. 

"This guy was bothering me," I said with an innocent smile. 

Nagisa nodded. "Alrighty then, let's go." 

"Hey!" The man attempted to stand, but Nagisa and I just walked away. To be honest, that little fight scared me. I acted calm but I was freaking out inside. 

~

After Nagisa and I were almost back to Karma's house, I couldn't help but burst out in tears. 

"H-hey! It's ok! It's all over." Nagisa said and put his hand on my shoulder. "You did super good!" I couldn't stop crying. That man could have hurt me, he could have done unspeakable things to me, and that scared me. 

Nagisa lead me up the stairs to Karma's house. "Thanks, Nagisa," I mumbled.

He nodded and opened the door. "Karma! We're back!" He called, Karma peaked around the corner with a smile, but it fell as soon as he saw me. 

He ran up to me. "What happened?! Why is she crying?" He asked. 

"Some asshole was harassing her. She managed to beat the crap out of him, but it looks like it scared her." Nagisa explained. 

Karma looked at me, then at Nagisa. "I'm going to take her to get changed and get cleaned up. Nagisa put on the water for the pasta and tell Rio to keep stirring the meat. If I am not back before the water boils, pour the pasta in and set a timer for ten minutes." Then he dragged me out. 

We walked to my house and as soon as we got inside he made sure all the curtains were shut and lead me up to my room. We sat on my bed. 

"What happened, love?" He asked me. I started crying again. 

"This guy was trying to 'flirt' with me, saying stuff like 'smile' or something." I sniffled. "and then he grabbed me-" Karma cut me off 

"You don't have to continue if you don't want to, but I'm very proud of you that you beat the shit out of him." He pulled me onto his lap. "I know that was scary." 

Karma's POV 

The sobbing girl shook in my arms. I felt bad that I wasn't there, but I'm proud that she was able to take care of it. "I'm here for you..." I whispered. 

"Do-don't go." She said. "Don't let me go..." 

"I won't." I kissed the top of her head and held her closer. "I won't ever let you go."