Part 8

Dear diary,

>:(

***

Lauren nervously squeezed Camila's hand while playing on her phone, if she wasn't such a pussy about doing something so simple she wouldn't even have her phone out in the first place. Then again, if she didn't have her phone out she would be forced to join in on the conversation that Lucy and Camila were having. Yeah...maybe pretending she was busy sending important texts was the best option here.

If Lauren knew that choosing said option would result in her having two new friends that were worse than Lucy she would've joined in on that damn conversation, she would've stopped Lucy's evil plans. Forcing Lauren to have more friends can be classified as evil, right?

Yes.

Obviously.

Lauren couldn't help but express her opinion on the "friends" Lucy introduced, her opinion just happened to be a very loud groan. When she looked at Camila to see what she thought about this she was met with a truly terrifying sight. A smile.

More friends meant more problems, Lauren already had enough problems. Granted, those problems were mostly centered around Camila but that really wasn't the point here.

"You're forcing me to have friends?" Lauren asked as she studied the two girls. One girl, Dinah, was so tall. She had long light brown hair and light brown eyes, She was bigger than Camila and was on the fit side. If Lauren was being completely honest with herself, Dinah was actually kinda cute.

The other girl, Normani, had light brown skin. Her hair was black, tied in a loose bun. She had dark brown eyes and was only slightly shorter than Dinah. She was skinnier than Dinah, but could still be considered in shape and fit. This only made her look cuter.

Maybe Lauren just had a thing for athletic girls?

Lucy shrugged, "You said you needed new friends. Bam. Now you got new friends."

"Do you even know them?"

"...That isn't the point."

"For fuck's sake."

***

"Are you and Camila dating?" Lauren blushed and closed her locker, she gave the girl a small shrug. "I think so. We never really talk about it."

Dinah gave a small nod in return, "Do you have a ship name yet wait let me guess?"

"Camren."

"Yea" Lauren let out a quick smile

Normani placed her head on Dinah's shoulder, staring at Lauren.

"Cute."

"Unique." Normani finally spoke.

Camila placed her hand on Lauren's back making the girl jump slightly. When did she get here?

"I like it." She whispered in Lauren's ear.

"...What in the actual fuck..."

A/N

THIS STORY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, this story was written by ToastyWasteland6 ! Go check out her page for the original story!