Chapter 56: Truth

2 Updates in one day I love y'all 💕💕💕

1 month later

Treasure

"Do you think you're about to go into labor soon Reni? I can come home."

"No Treasure, I'm okay just Braxton Hicks Contractions. I'll call you if I actually go into labor."

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, enjoy yourself."

"I wish you were here with me." I pouted.

"Why? So I can listen to you and Dave fucking?"

"We not doing all that."

"Bitch, are you still mad?"

"Yes I'm still mad. Nigga was big tripping, I had to get my window fix."

"I know Treasure Treasure but you know damn well he don't like that man. At least talk to him, give him a chance for y'all to figure shit out." I shrugged.

"Says the one who still single."

"Okay petty betty." She chuckled. "Where my kids?"

"Dave took them to Mama Lisa, he told me we had shit to do."

"I think it's cute as hell that y'all back in New York a year later. I love it."

"It is kinda cute." I giggled.

"Well let me put on my outfit. You sure my make up is okay?"

"Positive."

"Okay, talk to you later, love you."

"Love you more." I hung up and put my clothes on.

"Giggles!!!!" I heard the door close and his loud ass foot steps. "Damn." He licked his lips.

"Come on." I nodded and walked out the house with him. I made him take a picture of me and he smiled licking his lips.

We walked to the car and he opened the passenger door to his Range Rover and I got in

We walked to the car and he opened the passenger door to his Range Rover and I got in. "Thank you." He jogged on the other side and got in before driving off.

"You still mad at me Giggles?"

"Disappointed."

"Come on baby you know I don't like him."

"You ain't got a reason to not like him."

"The nigga is always flirting with you."

"How Dave? I never talk to him."

"Why the fuck was he in your car?"

"I went up to the store to buy some room sprays because they were on sale. His car wouldn't fucking start so I took him to go get his daughter. We dropped his daughter off but I needed some damn gas before I brought him home and that's when yo ass popped up acting crazy."