Chapter 2 Never meet your heroes

I have made some minor changes to your text to improve the grammar and punctuation, while still keeping your writing style. Please review the corrected version below:That night was a long one. He stayed up all night, not moving from his spot to avoid the pain. The cold breeze brushing past his semi-bandaged bruised back caused a pulsating pain throughout his entire body.And every time he felt it, he would flinch in pain.

The abuse Izuku had to endure happened at least three times a week, if not more. Sometimes it didn't even matter if he was late. But it wouldn't be as bad as this.Izuku laid curled up into a ball facing his wall on his tattered mattress, without even sheets to warm him.

He felt a warm ray hit his back.Instead of pain, it felt nice. A good feeling Izuku tried to grasp hold of and hold onto forever.However, it was quickly taken away by the body obscuring it. Inko."Get up, brat. You've got to go to school," she said in a surprisingly calm voice.Izuku both hated and liked going to school. It was better than staying home with Inko, but the bullies were just as bad.

After Inko had left, he endured the warmth of the ultraviolet rays hitting his back before getting up to get ready.

I had put on a long white sleeve shirt to cover up the damaged tissue and put my uniform over it.I walked out of my room, and into the kitchen to make toast. My mother seemed to be in her room, which made me relieved.Pop! (Toast isn't it the best?)

My toast was done. I looked at the time: 8:44. It's a 20-minute walk.Damn, I'm going to be late.I rushed out the door, beginning to panic as I ran at a fast pace, ignoring the pain from my back. It really was the worst Inko had done in a long time.

I made it to school, as I entered the class to what felt like a thousand prying eyes burning into my retinas. Which, as they realized it was me, quickly turned to ignore me.

 Except for Katsuki, his eyes continued to burn holes into my skull. I could tell he was giving me a glare, most likely full of hatred. He reminded me of Inko with his look. The whole lesson, I sat in front of him in class, he would kick my chair.

I ended up falling asleep with my notebook opened.The teacher didn't care; he just continued the lesson. It's not like he would care though, I'm just a quirkless boy after all.Katsuki kicked my chair some more, which I ignored through my haze. He realized and kicked it harder, pushing the chair into my cuts, making me flinch in pain. I hoped he didn't notice.Nope, he noticed. He started to kick harder, so I quickly turned around, getting both whiplash and opening some of the cuts on my back."W-wha-t?" I grunted in pain."Your shoes are untied," he said with a large grin."T..thanks, Katsuki," I replied in a soft voice.I leaned down to tie my shoe, and as I did, he leaned forward and pulled my underwear high enough for me to yelp and arch my back. The teacher looked at me, confused before continuing the lesson, ignoring the laughter of his students.How humiliating... At least I'm awake now.

He stopped kicking my chair, and I was glad he was satisfied. At least he would leave me alone now.After school ended, the teacher and students left. I was writing in my notebook before I left.Katsuki saw and ripped the notebook out of my grasp, as his friends stood guard at the door."What's this? Future Hero analysis? I told you to quit that dream, Deku," Katsuki said with venom leaking out from his words."Give it back!" I yelled, standing up to grab my notebook, but he held it high out of my reach, and with his free hand on my shoulder."Sit," he said, as he began to apply heat to my shoulder. As the heat started to get more intense, I sat down with tears in my eyes."Good boy," he taunted, his friends chuckling at this."Please, Katsuki, give it back," I pleaded.