D&I Profile Family

If you like this profile, why not check out the other profiles in the Diversity & Inclusion profile family?

BullyingPrevention - the Ambassador run profile committed to keeping the community safe, while encouraging you as members of the Wattpad Community to do the same!

ComeAndSitWithUs - The Ambassador-run profile which helps spread awareness for all disabilities, illnesses, and disorders!

FreeTheLGBT - This is the ambassador-managed profile where freedom, diversity and equality are a must. Over this side of the rainbow we support and promote LGBTQIAP+ themes in published and unpublished literature. Come join us for fun chats and witty reads!

FreeThePOC - a campaign that celebrates and showcases the best works created by the diverse community on Wattpad. If you are looking for stories written by or for anyone under the diversity and inclusion umbrella or are just looking for more people associate about the campaign and what it stands for, then this community is for you.

LGBTQ - The official LGBTQIAP+ community on Wattpad. Fly your flag in this inclusive, friendly hub. Discover, share and celebrate LGBTQIAP+ fiction, and connect with a diverse fellowship of writers.

LY - The Ambassador-run profile that strives to inspire you to love and accept yourself.

ProfileMentalHealth - The ambassador-managed profile promoting acceptance and understanding of mental health issues via the medium of storytelling.

WattpadEmpowered - an Ambassador-managed hub with the aim of creating and supporting the community, igniting conversations, raising awareness, and introducing you to writers of our diverse Wattpad community.

WattpadMulticultural - The ambassador-managed profile for works of romance, fantasy, thrills, and more within our multicultural community.

Or if you'd rather visit the D&I profile of your own language, we also have these international Diversity & Inclusion profiles!

WattpadLGBTQ-FR - Our French LGBTQ+ profile!

WattpadLGBTQ-ID - Our Indonesian LGBTQ+ profile!

WattpadLGBTQ-IN - Our Indian LGBTQ+ profile!

WattpadLGBTQ-LP - Our Portuguese LGBTQ+ profile!

WattpadLGBTQ-ES - Our Spanish LGBTQ+ profile!