chapter one

The day started as a normal day as, Aizawa and Hizashi were up and getting ready. After Aizawa having his 5th cup of coffee for the morning, Aizawa didnt change. Hizashi however, became his normal loud self.

      Hizashi asked Aizawa to take a shower, "Aizawa can you please take a shower before we leave for work." Aizawa nodded and went to take the shower.

      Aizawa gets out of the shower and gets dress for the day. "Hizashi do you think we will have better students this year?" Aizawa asked will in the car driving to the school. "I don't know sho darling it hard to tell." Hizashi says.

    That the school the students are going to the class they were put in and when Aizawa gets to his new homeroom class he says hello. " Hello I am your new homeroom teacher mr. Shouta Aizawa, pro hero name is eraserhead." Aizawa said to the class.

    Aizawa sat at his deck to do a name count to see who is in his homeroom class but hizashi came in to the class to asked Aizawa a question. "Aizawa is this your new class of 1A and what are you doing after class?" Hizashi asked and Aizawa nodded for yes to the new class but he doesn't know what he going to do after class.

   Hizashi waiting for class to be over to go see Aizawa with no students. Class was finally over and students were leaving for they next class. Hizashi goes in to the class room to see Aizawa. "Sho darling your students left and you can do what you want." Hizashi says. Hizashi kissed Aizawa neck.

   Aizawa was shocked of what Hizashi did to his neck, "zashi why are you kisses my neck?" Aizawa says trying not to moan but it gets harder because Hizashi was trying to take Aizawa shirt off.

"Hizashi please don't the students could came back." Aizawa says well shaking. Hizashi smiles to see Aizawa is scared to get caught but his students. Aizawa bites his lip to every touch of Hizashi hand.