chapter two

Hizashi asked Aizawa if they could have some fun right on the deck. Aizawa nods and gets on the deck and then lays down. "Hizashi just don't make me scream again like last year." Aizawa says.

    Bakugo walks in to the classroom and see Hizashi and Aizawa about to have sex. "Mr Aizawa and present mic what are you doing?" Bakugo asked his teachers scared to found out the answer.

     "Bakugo what are you doing here and how much did you see." Aizawa says shaking from getting caught by one of students. "I just saw Hizashi kissing your neck sir that is all I saw." Bakugo says scared to answer that question.

   "Hizashi we have to wait until we get home to have sex." Aizawa says as he is getting up off his deck to finish some of the paper work he has. Hizashi do a better idea that won't get them caught by anyone. "Sho darling how about we go out to the car to have fun besides no one will know we are out there" Hizashi whispers in Aizawa ear.

  What they did know was that midnight class was going to be outside but it didn't stop Hizashi pulling Aizawa to the car. Midoriya stop Hizashi and asked him a question but Hizashi can't hear him. "Zashi baby you ok midoriya try to ask you something but it look like you didn't hear him. " Aizawa says look like there is something wrong with his soon to be husband.

  "Oh sorry I really don't hear him sho darling I was thinking about you and me alone in the car." Hizashi says with a smile on is face. Aizawa started to blush after hearing that. "Plus sho darling I want to see you nothing on and no one will ever know what we are doing I promise." Hizashi whispers in Aizawa ear.

   Aizawa nods and bites his lips trying to hide the fact that he really wants to do no matter what happens. They get in to the car and started to kisses and losing their clothes.