dream 2

these dreams probably wont be in chronological order from when I had the because hell if I would remember that. but this dream story will be a littler weirder but I cant remember what actually happened but I do remember the scene and the environment witch was weird in itself.

in this dream it was like an environment in a room that has grown naturally after being set up and placed. there was sortive a curvy creek that goes down the middle of it and where I was a bit up was a hill with a tree with pink blossoms on it and just pink blossoms and coming down from really no where but you didn't really question it.

What really kind of really put me off was my uncles grave was over the creek, like a dirt bridge with nothing under it. just defying gravity and even in the dream I remember thinking that that was extremely weird and the fact that it shouldn't be like that.

it honestly just felt like a dream land, I don't remember too much other than that but just how it felt was just like you were in a candy land or in a place you can feel like you can have fun and be yourself with no one to judge or be mean or anything, in short it was like a personal heaven.

but then again this is just a dream...it wont ever come true...no matter how hard I try to belive it will...