4

"Bye guys in going to a party
I'll be back soon" Tim yelled "kk be carful don't die" I yelled back. the next couple of hours was me trying to stay awake but I just gave up and told mum, dad and Heidi I was going to bed. I walked upstairs and crawled under the covers. I couldn't get to sleep so i had changed my position like ten times. I was slowly drifting to sleep when I was woken up by a scream. "Justin Caylen" someone screamed. wait did he say Justin Caylen. Oh my god is that THE Jc Caylen. Arhhh I'm in the same hotel as Jc oh my god oh my god oh my god ok settle down Erin "inhale, exhale." ok I need to tell Heidi. I got up and started walking down the stairs when I nearly tripped by someone screaming again "what Kian Robert lawley" the other person replied. oh my freaking shoe lace I'm in the same hotel as Jc Caylen and Kian Lawley. arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok wow Erin again just go tell Heidi. I got down stairs and ran to Heidi I jumped onto her bed and started to shake her, soon after she finally woke up and I told her everything. She half squiled/whispered and I heard another scream. Can I just say my parents are heavy sleepers so they didn't hear any of this. we both listened in to her the person supposedly kain scream to supposedly Jc saying "get me food" then everything went silent except for a door opening and closing. Heidi and I ran out of our room and to the stairs...

Shout out to my bestie Heidi/ruby_sweet7. she is the most amazingly amazing Person ever. go check her out and maybe follow her and me😋😆.