Part 21

A hour later I cut the music off bashar was in the studio upstairs I took a shower I went upstairs to find Bashar walking through the upstairs looking in every room I felt someone grab me I screamed "stop playing" he grabbed my hand and kissed it spinning me around he had a rose in his mouth he hugged me and whispered in ear "eres sexy como el infierno (you sexy as hell)" I smirked and stood on my tip toes and whispered "Gracias no eres malo papi ( thank you, you're not to bad yourself papi)" I licked his ear he picked me up carrying me to a room upstairs he kicked a door open in a all white room and put me on the bed rubbing my legs he opened my robe sucking my nipples I moaned " papi stop" as much as I didn't want him to The swelling was going down plus his birthday is in 2 days he looked at me " whats wrong baby?" I sat up " my vagina still sore and swollen" he sat up " damn im sorry" I kissed his lips " its ok because it won't happen again love" he raised his eyebrows "what won't happen again?" I laughed " I told you we're not having sex again 3 times now my shit is ruined" I laughed " man that's not my fault" he smiled " how is that not your fault" I faced him " ian ask to be born with this mega 5,000 dick but im blessed tho" I bust out laughing " dude shut up nobody told you to beat my stuff like that that's it's your fault now you have to suffer the consequences" he frowned his face a little " nobody told you to have a smart mouth and be addicted to my dick" he mumbled I jumped on his lap and choked him " you'd be addicted too if you felt what I did shit was all in my stomach " he laughed "why yo ass always choking me ion like dat shit" I bounced on him while still holding his neck I put my titties in his face "this why" I stopped he bit his lip and got up standing over him" you be so wet look at my pants" I looked " that is so embarrassing" I mumbled I got down walking to the door " dats not embarrassing" he walked behind me as I went downstairs "yes it is come on im about to do your hair you look like nobody love you" he went and sat on the floor I got the stuff to do his hair and went to the couch sitting behind him " dont fuck my hair up" I thumped his head " im goin to try something on your head don't ask questions just let me do it" I grabbed the comb taking down his hair "ouchhh" he grabbed his head rubbing his scalp "you are so dramatic" he turned around "turn around extra ass" he huffed " you like pulling my hair" I mumbled "man this different" I finished finally taking it down " your hair is so long" I rubbed my hands through it " I hate seeing my hair like this" he stood up "take a chair to the sink" I went to get the peppermint shampoo and conditioner I grabbed the chair putting the back towards the sink "sit down giraffe" he sat down I cut the water on putting his head under "this shit cold" he lifted his head and hit it on the faucet "shit" he rubbed his head I laughed he grabbed the sprayer and sprayed my white tee " come on stop playing lil ugly ass" he laughed and sprayed it again then put it back " put your head back" I smiled he frowned " man I was just playing whatchu finna do?" I raised my eyebrows " what are you talking about hunny" I blinked twice " yo ass smiling I kno you finna do sum crazy" he laid back slowly staring at me I wasn't going to do anything bad he sprayed my shirt so it's see through now im about to tease him I cut the water back on he relaxed but his eyes were still open I started massaging his scalp " so when is your mom coming" I stood on my tip toes "tomorrow around bout 4" I started washing his hairline putting my breast on his face " Im kind of scared to meet her have you told her that you're rapping now" he opened his eyes "nah I plan on telling her tomorrow" he said but it was muffled I laughed because he really didn't tell me to move or anything I grabbed the conditioner " You're going up pretty fast that's good they're going crazy over your voice" I scratched his head he groaned " yea they are" I continued " So three companies want me to do shoots in California" " Thats good when?" " well I have to talk to them again and two of them are lingerie shoots" he scrunched his face up                 " lingerie?" I Twisted my lip "uhh yeah" I grabbed the towel wrapping it on his head he sat up " Im goin tho get that purple gift bag" we walked to couch "ok here you go" I gave it to him " nah its yours" I smiled and opened it was a envelope I ripped it open I jumped on him " you got us tickets to HAWAIIIIII OH MY GOSHH" he smiled I kissed him " you said you wanted to go" I wiped my face "thank you so much and enough with the gifts babe" I looked at him "baby you can have whatever I told you whatever I got You got now finish my hair this shit ugly" he looked in the mirror and shook his head I laughed " no its not your curl pattern is bomb" I grabbed the blow dryer "Pop if we had kids our kids would be so cute" I looked off smiling " yeah they would because of me" he rubbed his beard and posed " dont even play yourself like that" I flipped my hair " nah im bullshittin you bad as hell" "Yeah that's what I thought" " mhm cocky I love it" we laughed I grabbed the gel parting his hair " SHIT" I rolled my eyes and kept parting then I began braiding it"AHHH SHIT" he tapped his feet and started moving up " come on it's not that bad" he sat back sighing nia FaceTimed him " wassup nappy- oh shit it looks like somebody love ya" she laughed he propped the phone up and sat back wrapping his arms around my legs rubbing them " girl I told him that" he pinched me I jerked my leg I cursed him out in Spanish " I heard that" I started braiding the other side of his head he started being all dramatic again " So bitch you going to work tonight with me?" I widened my eyes I kind of shook my head a little because he could see me " oh yeah that's what I meant to ask you where yall work at j act like sheon wanna tell me" I threw my head back " hold on mike calling me imma call you right back" I rolled my eyes she hung up fast I had to think of something so he wouldn't ask about my job " Im almost done I got two braids left" he rubbed his head and got on his phone scrolling on Ig"Damn I got so many interviews coming up this shit crazy I never meant for this to happen" " it's crazy how god work right?" " yeah man this shit all new to me" " just take it one step at a time" I oiled his head "im finished" I smiled he went to the mirror " You like it?" He rubbed his hands together " Ian gon cap im fucking with the lil zig zags and shit" he did his dance "you look so finee" I stared at him "thank you baby" "mhm" "why you staring at me like that?" "Uh huh" I zoned him out his phone rung "WHAT RIGHT NOW?" I stood up "IM ON THE WAY KEEP THAT NIGGA RIGHT THERE" he hung up and jogged to the room "aye baby I'll be back a little later" he kissed me "ok I have to work" he grabbed his gun I pulled his arm "what are you about to go do Bashar" he hugged me tight I started crying " come on stay here I don't want to lose you over some dumb shit" he wiped my tears and kissed me " look Ain't nun gon happen I love you ma" he looked in my eyes " I love you too but baby please don't go" " look I'll be back before you kno it I promise" I sighed he walked out Nia called me and said she was on the way 15 minutes later she came over with bags " hey bae why it look like you've been crying?"she walked up to me " because your brother stupid self" " what happened?" I explained to her " that's just him when people fuck with him he don't take that shit light at all he's gonna step no matter what" I silently prayed "come on J lets get ready" I folded my arms "I don't think I want to do this anymore" " you're just worried and plus blue said he needs you tonight" I huffed " ok"

Bashar Pov
I got a call from one of my workers from the trap saying this nigga name Jeff aka Murda been moving on my block we had sum beef a long time ago we was cool at first til he did sum snake ass shit so I don't fuck with him he kno ion play when it comes to my money then he wanna move on MY block I got sum fa his ass I pulled up to the trap and got out " wassup gunna where he at?" He held his hand out I looked at it then at him  " uh he upstairs"   He moved his hand back "where da truck at?" " its out in the front" I nodded And jogged upstairs to the room he was in I opened the door and watched my workers beat him up  I sparked up a blunt after 10 minutes went by I decided that was enough " Aye y'all that's enough" they stopped.       " so young nigga who you working fa?" He was breathing hard I walked up to him and blew smoke in his face " calm down bitch ass" I said to him.  " A-aye man come on He just sent me to move on 33rd street I-I" " Aye shhh you hear that?" I cupped my hand over my ear and scrunched my face " hear what" I smacked him " aye man come on please"   " Im sayin tho every nigga kno not to move on my block so who sent you and dont lie" he groaned in pain " pleasee man" I stood up grabbing a toolbox and smiled " please isn't a answer" he began to panic " I got a son and a-" I laughed hard and loud " Aye mike you hear this young nigga" I held my stomach laughing " he funny as hell" we both laughed " damn you shoulda been a comedian" I cut the fire place on and put the branding iron in it " I swear w-was just following orders"
"Like a bitch huh?  Yup they always get the young ones " " the hotheads" mike said I took the branding iron out and blew it      " ouu this hot " he was sweating "lift yo shirt up" he slowly lifted it up "WAIT MAN ILL TELL YOU WHO SENT ME" He flinched "I already gave you chance to say that but who sent you" " it was jeff" he mumbled " I knew that but your loyalty obviously not in the game you just told on ya mans" I put the iron up by his stomach " DONT FUCKING MOVE" he started crying " come on man I'll give you whatever just d-" I pressed the iron into his skin it wasn't even about the money it was just the fact that he was a send out and knew not to move on my block "AHHHHH FUCCKK PLEASE" he moved around I took it off him after a few minutes he held his stomach crying            " Damn you moved this one ugly let me try again" I put it back in the fire I did my dance " yo f-fuck you" he said I motioned for my boys to come over they tied him up in the chair and started cutting some of his skin off his screams filled the room I played my music and started back dancing then I branded him again he was crying.    " you a bitch man I was gonna let you live but nah" I opened the door and let the dogs in they ran up to him eating him        " aye man im out clean the truck and clean this shit up when they done" ace shook his head " alright boss" I walked out and headed to go fuck with Chris for a while

Jasmine Pov
It was 2:23 am I was walking back in the house with my duffel bags of money I hurried up and stashed it under my bed with the other money I took a shower I went to to the kitchen grabbed me some snacks and went to his room watching tv I got bored so I called him he didn't answer A hour later I heard keys he walked in "baby?" I didn't say anything he walked in the room " why didn't you answer your phone" he held his phone up  and clicked the button " It went dead I was at Chris house " I turned over and closed my eyes he went to take a shower and brush his teeth he came and got in the bed I scooted away from him he pulled me back to him  I snatched away " stop playing" I laid on my back he came and laid his head on my stomach and put his hands under me and closed his eyes " move dude" he raised head up and looked at me with low eyes he was high as hell " why you acting like this" " cause" I folded my arms " a nigga ain't even do shit you the only girl I fuck with I swear I wouldn't hurt you I love you to much" he mumbled and laid his head back down I believed him I need to stop tripping I rubbed his head and we both fell asleep