||R E T U R N||

Kathy's mother has squealed and cried out after finding out about what had happened at the match, which meant Kathy was pleased to return to a place where nobody was glancing over her shoulder

Well, Other than the teachers.

Kathy had her O.W.L's this year and she was terrified, her brother had done them last year and was pleased with the three outstanding's that he had and the fact that he only failed one subject.

But, Kathy was determined to beat him and get more outstanding's and no failures.

She let out a huff as she sank down in a carriage, she had just broke free from her mother's care and wanted to feel her arms again.

"Hello~" Penelope sang as she entered the room, she sat across from Kathy and smiled.

"Where's Cedric?" Kathy asked curiously, knowing they always arrived at the train together.

Penelope scoffed, "trying to gain a crumb of Cho Chang's attention, and failing miserably"

Kathy hummed and nodded before asking another question, "and Charlotte?"

"Prefect duty" Penelope replied, before laying down on her side and folding her arms behind her head.

"Oh" Kathy said rather sadly, Penelope would fall asleep soon which left Kathy alone and in silence , which she hated.

Penelope hummed again before shutting her eyes and giving in to her third nap of the day.

Kathy watched in amusement as she had fallen asleep so easily, despite the noise from all the different teenagers around them.

She soon became bored and decided to go find the trolley lady so she could have some chocolate frogs.

As she strolled down the hallways she found Cedric in a carriage with Cho Chang, both of them blushing brighter than a Weasley's wig, it somewhat annoyed her that he had ditched them for a crush.

She buried the feeling before continuing, where she found the trolley outside of a slytherins carriage.

"Hi" she said shyly to the lady with the trolley.

"Oh hello Katherine, the usual?" She asked sweetly, already grabbing the chocolate.

Kathy excepted the chocolate and handed over the galleons, which the trolley lady excepted with a gentle face before continuing down the isle.

The brunette then turned around to walk and slammed into a chest, causing her to stumble.

"Watch it" the boy said after he set her straight and let go immediately after.

Theodore Nott, 4th year Slytherin, pain in the butt and snobby as hell.

Kathy scoffed at the boy before pushing past him and walking back to the carriage where Penelope was probably still asleep.

She pride open the carriage door to see Penelope sound asleep, nothing had moved at all.

Kathy sat down slowly onto her seat again and opened up a chocolate frog, catching it when it jumped out and taking the card for her brother who collected them.

After she ate the chocolate frog she took out her knitting gear to continue a new hat she had been working on, she was worried as to why her mum was hesitant to let her at Hogwarts this year.

She had caught her mum multiple times muttering stuff about how it's was dangerous and why should 'it' be held for teenagers.

The trains horn blew, meaning that there was ten to fifteen minutes left until they arrived.

Kathy decided to change onto her robes, not before walking Penelope up first.

She crept up to Penelope and gripped her ankle, with one tug she pulled her off the seat and scrambled over to the door.

"Change into your robes!" She shouted out in panic before running away from the demon she had just summoned.