𝒟𝒶𝓎 4: "That's Strange..."

I've finally made up my mind and I'll give this couple 10 days 😗, 6 days left, after this chapter. And AHHHHHH DUDE I AM PROCRASTINATING AGAIN 😭😭😭.

Warning: incredibly short chapter today
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) Pov
Today was a normal day like usual... NORMAL AS IN NO JOTARO. I couldn't find that bitch 😔. I checked the stairs where Jotaro and the girls would be seen in the morning, near his locker, and even his classroom. No where.

~

Class started... and it was boring, so I looked out the window. I saw Jotaro walking into the school through the big two door entrance. "Oh my gosh he's here," I whispered. (F/3) dragged me down into my seat, "(Y/N) calm down."

~

Bleh school ended, "I wonder if I should ask Jotaro if he could walk me home again... nah that's too embarrassing," I pondered. "*sigh* I guess I'll leave him alone today."

"Oi WAIFUUSSSS," I yelled, speed walking towards my friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruh ok so like I felt like the story I gave you ^^^ was too short so I'll give you Jotaro's Pov 😁😁😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joot's Pov
(Bleh idk where to start)
I was walking down the neighborhood, I was already late, so I didn't care if I was going to be later. Some punk came up to me saying, "hey big guy, you wanna fight." (Idfk how to start fights so 🤷‍♀️).

~

"Tch waste of time," I said, leaving the guy on the floor. I continued walking to school.

(Wow I feel like I'm boring 😔✌️)
~

I noticed that girl, uhhh what's her name... (Y/wrong pronunciation), no (Y/another wrong pronunciation), nah I don't think so... oh (Y/N)... "WHAT A SHITTY NAME," I thought (please don't kill me y'all have bootyful names ✋🤚). (Y/N) was staring at me through the window, I saw from the corner of my eye. "Jeez, such a stalker," I said before walking into the halls.

I kicked open the door and walked to my seat. Putting up my legs on my desk, I heard my teacher yelling their ass off. "Ugh can we just get over this," I groaned. "EXCUSE ME MR. KUJO?" they yelled. "Oh my fuck-," I said. "Sorry, continue please," I drowned those phrases in sarcasm, but the teacher accepted it. "Alright thank you Mr. Kujo," they said before turning around to write on the blackboard. I could see the other classmates snicker silently behind their (the teacher's) back.

~

Today was weird, no, not the guy picking a fight with me on the way to school, that's normal... but what's so strange about today?

Oh that bitch isn't annoying me today, like all the other days.

"What's she doing now?" I wondered.

"TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᔕTᖇᗩᑎGE..."
>~~~~~~~~<
oops sorry I gtg do my history hw 😔