Paintings

Olivia was almost out of blue paint. I had to finish this painting, although there were millions like it all over her walls. Call it O.C.D or a phobia, She had heard it all, but she was just afraid of forget what it looked like.

"I'm home!" She heard her mother shout from downstairs.

"Coming! " Olivia called as she bolted out of her room. "Did you get it?" She asked excitedly while she bounced by her mum's side.

"Like I would forget, it's not like you texted me 20 times while I was at the store to remind me. "

"Thank you!" Olivia hugged her mum around the neck then ran back to her bedroom.

After she was sure the door was securely locked she opened her closet. Pushing the clothes aside, she revealed the map covered in pictures and strings. Olivia pulled her stolen police radio out of an old shoe box then turned it on.

A gruff voice rushed through the speakers. "Strange creature sighted at 30 St Mary Axe, all units please report immediately."
Another voice came on "Sir, I have reported to site. We have sight of another abnormality."

"Explain."

"Well it seems to be a telephone box. A blue telephone box in the middle of the street. "

Olivia's heart was racing. Blue telephone box. His telephone box, the Doctor had come back.

She was out of the closet in a flash, her trunk was in her hand, ready to be packed. Frantically she grabbed everything she could fit. Taking one last look at the paintings covering her walls, then she left.