fast forward

(sorry I haven't updated in a while, I am sorta lazy and I was trying to figure out the bottom part. again sorry and thanks for reading!!)

Two months go by. Kokichi and Shuichi are still really close, Kokichi is really mischievous now and he has started developing feelings for Shuichi. Of course he hasn't admitted it yet.

"I can't believe it's already been two months" said Shuichi walking next to Kokichi on their way to their hero training "yeah, I can't believe that we have that big test to go up against the heros in a couple months" "wait, what?!? I didn't hear about that" "Aizowa said it about two days ago" "are you lying?" "No, I wish I was. Plus you know I would never lie to you" Kokichi said as they got to the locker room to change into their hero costumes that they had received.

Kokichi's was (his outfit from Danganronpa) with black boots, a black mask,white gloves, and a hat that was black as well.

Shuichi's was (his outfit from Danganronpa as well) with the emo hat and gray boots and a white mask.

(Everyone from Danganronpa had their out fits on with boots and either a mask or a helmet dependent on their power and everyone from my hero academia wore their hero outfits from the manga/show. Sorry had to note that)

They went outside to find Aizowa with a clipboard and pen "today you are gonna fight against your fellow classmates" Aizowa said with his usual bored tone. Kokichi hoped he wouldn't have to fight his beloved, he was positive that the chances of him being put against Shuichi were low since he and Shuichi have similar powers.

"Ok now here is who is fighting who I'm only gonna say this once so listen:
Rantaro vs Bakugou
Todoroki vs Kiibo
Mineta vs Miu
Kaito vs Kirishima
Izuku vs Shuichi
Kokichi vs Tenya
Ochoko vs Tenko
Maki vs Yaoyorozu
Denki vs Tsuyu
Himiko vs Tsmugi"

Kokichi was nervous. Nervous that Shuichi or himself or his friends would get hurt. And since he didn't know most of anyone's powers, he was just hoping that they wouldn't get seriously hurt..