Advert 27

Title: Finding Love
Genre: Romance
Author: vani1012
Length: 4 chapters(plan of 30 chapters in future)
Mature: Yes
Description: Sudhikisha was all set to become a nun when somebody asked for her hand in marriage and poor girl! Before she could marry or even know this man, he died. Now out of the convent and nowhere to go, she accepts the proposal of his brother and marries him in hope to be loved. Abandoned by parents, raised at a convent. Will Sudhikisha find love in the arms of her husband or this damsel distress will remain to be loved or unloved?

Abhinav was all set to fly airplane after becoming a pilot when his brother died after leaving the family business without an heir and a beautiful lady unmarried. Asked to overtake business and marry this girl who instantly fell in love with, will he be able to turn her life from damsel in distress to a fairytale?

*        *            *           *        *        *

Join the author of this book in this journey as she writes the story. This is a must read book and for sure you won't put your reading device down. So engrossing *smiles*

Kindly check it out!!!!!!!

Questuon of the day!!
What's your favorite song and why?

Talk to me in the comment section

Thanks for being patient...was held up with some personal stuffs