𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓜𝓬𝓕𝓵𝔂 (𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽)

Requested by protectavengers I hope you enjoy this!

*Imagine you are having a bad day at school. But Marty luckily comes to your rescue.*

You don't think this day could get any better (sarcasm). You forgot your Chemistry project at home that is due today! The power went out at your house this morning, so your hairdryer couldn't operate. You got yelled at in Choir by a couple students, because you accidentally messed them up at one part.

It's just been a really shitty day for you. It's the end of the school day, that's at least good right? You still feel upset from the mishaps that have been occurring throughout the day. Today is just not your day it appears. As you are walking out of your school, you accidentally trip on the stairs outside (thankfully you are at the bottom and not the top). Your knee gets bruised up, you feel like you're gonna cry.

A few tears are shed, and you stand up, but your knee is stinging badly. "Hey, y/n!" You hear Marty come over to you. You just wave at him, and don't really look at him. "Are you alright?" He asks you in a concerned tone. You shake your head no, and a few more tears fall. "Today just really sucked, Marty" you say, choking up a bit on your words. He comfortingly places a hand on your back and gently rubs it.

"He notices that your knee is bleeding a little from when your knee got scraped. "Whoa...what happened??" He asks you, and he knees down beside you to examine your scraped up knee. "I tripped on the stairs. I just want to leave here" you say, wiping away your tears and you cover up your knee. "I have an idea. How about we go to my house, and we can something to improve your day. And take care of your knee too" he suggests, standing up back up and he looks at you. "Like?" You ask him curiously. "Whatever you wanna do" he replies, smiling at you. "Sounds great" you say to Marty.

You two then go to his house. He actually took care of your knee with a first aid kit (what a sweetie). You tell Marty about your mishaps, and he looks at you with empathy. Then, you guys decide to order pizza and watch a horror movie (Friday the 13th). "Are you feeling better?" He asks you as he hands you a can of Pepsi. You nod your head yes, and he places an arm around your shoulder.

"I'm really sorry that today sucked for you. I kinda had a rocky day as well" he says to you. "Why is that?" You ask him. "I bombed my test in Biology today. Which that really...Well it probably sabotaged my grade" he says, frowning slightly. "You could always improve your grade" you tell him. "Your days will improve" he says reassuringly to you. You smile at him, then you guys cuddle on his couch (yes, you two are dating).