04

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani's art pages had gained over 20,000 followers and she had recently began to take request. She had sold over 20 paintings in the last month which meant she made over $10,000 charging $500 per painting depending on the size. She had not only reached the skies with her paintings but she had also officially gotten a raise making $110,000 a year with extra money from her art coming in on the side. She had finished working for the week and had dedicated the week to finishing the paintings.

Now that the paintings were officially done, Armani had the time to plan hers and Nasir's wedding day. Nasir had been at work more often lately since more celebrities had been coming in for their tattoos. His tattoo shop had been going so well that he ran the ones beside him out of business with his top notch service and understandable charging. 

While Nasir worked, Armani took a hot shower then got dressed in a olive green midi bodycon dress that stopped right below the knees, her favorite brown Steve Madden sandals, and lastly her gold hoops. She grabbed her brown LV purse and put her wallet, AirPods, and gun inside then left out the room. She decided to stop for Chick-fil-A so she grabbed her keys and a water out her fridge then left.

"Hi what can I get you?" Asked the lady.

"Can I get the chick-n-minis with hash browns."

"Your total is 4.78."

Armani handed her a 5 dollar bill and got her change then moved onto the next window. After Armani had gotten her food she called Naya and Azari in a three way so they could go dress shopping. Azari was going to be her maid of honor while Naya, and Armani's cousins Niecey, Lexus, and Cedes were going to be her bridesmaid.

"Hey y'all, y'all ready to go shopping?" Armani asked as she watched the road intently.

"My bitch is really getting married." Said Azari.

Azari and Akeem had tied their knot 2 months ago and sealed the deal at the alter with their extravagant ghetto chic wedding full of "period poohs" and "yessirs."

"Of course we ready boo, you coming to get us?" Asked Naya.

"Yeah, imma go pick up Cedes and Niecey at my granny house first then imma be on my way." Armani said.

"BRO DRIVE!" Armani yelled at the people in front of her. "Can't fucking drive."

"Mkay, I'm at Naya house so just come here." Azari said and Armani told her okay before saying bye and hanging up.