I raised my sword and cleaved him down the middle. I teleported back to the real word and put my blade back in the hilt.

Ryu: Alright, you two can come in now.

Sasuke and Haku walked in.

Sasuke: Finally.

Haku: Alright just get this- WHAT IS THAT?!!

They looked down to see Orochimaru's snake corpse.

Ryu: That Haku, is a corpse.

Sasuke: So he ended up becoming a snake himself. A fitting end huh?

Ryu: I will not lie right now, I am filled with more pride than you can imagine. I finally finished that snake once and for all. So I'm just gonna let you do your thing and be on my way.

I walked out of the room and left Sasuke grabbing Haku.

Time Skip!

Sasuke absorbed Orochimaru and we were for some reason still in the hideout.

Ryu: Ok so why are we still here?

Sasuke: We're getting some help.

Haku: Help? You mean there's someone here who wasn't his loyal servant?

Sasuke: Yes. He also knows Ryu.

Ryu: What?

Sasuke: Yes. He actually told me something once.

Ryu: And what was that?

Sasuke: He said once you split Orochimaru down the middle, you'd release him.

Ryu: ...Oh my God...

Haku: Who was that?

Ryu: After all this time I almost forgot him. Let's go.

I walked down the path remembering we're to go almost on instinct alone. We entered a chamber with giant testing tubes. I stood in front one big one in the center.

Haku: There's nothing there.

???: It's you. I knew you'd come one day. So I'm guessing you did just as you told me?

She jumped hearing a voice coming from the water.

Ryu: Sorry for making you wait so long. But never mind that, time to get you out of there.

I grabbed my sword and slashed at the glass breaking it. The water poured out and from it came a guy with white hair.

???: Ahhh. Free at last. Thank you Ryu. And it's good to see you too Sasuke.

Sasuke: Suigetsu, your the first.

Suigetsu: What do you mean the first? Who are the others?

Ryu: It's about time you filled us in too.

Sasuke: There will be two others. Jugo of the northern hideout, and I'm also getting Karin of the southern hideout.

There was a brief silence in the room before I broke it.

Ryu: I hate you.

Suigetsu: Ehhh I don't think that wouldn't be good for anyone.

Sasuke: And why not?

Ryu: For one Karin is someone who annoys me to no end, note that I met her only in the Chunin exams, and Jugo would just try to kill me.

Sasuke: Wait, why would he try to kill you?

Ryu: Well besides him not having control of his own damn power, there was a time that I fought Kimimaru in front of him and broke both of his arms.