Third poke

Hinata trained for the whole day, by the time she was finished, it was late afternoon already. The sun was starting to go down. She swatted her sweats. It had been a while since she was in a mission, so she was training when she had time outside the hospital as well as the kindergarten.

She missed going on a mission. But, oh well. Her stomach grumbled getting her attention. She craved cinnamon rolls. The last time she had one was few days ago.

The other day, she forgot to buy herself one because she was too focused on getting the kids what they loved. She was overjoyed that the children and her shared the same favourite thing.

Her thoughts travelled to the incident happened on that same day. Of certain raven-head guy that made her annoyed. But alongside the annoyance, there was also a feeling she couldn't put a word. Was it, curiousity? Happiness? Eh no. Hm, she finally got the word. She felt excited.

She remembed his stupid smirks and without her knowing, a small smile appeared.

She was day-dreaming while walking to her favourite stall. The place was bustling with people around, but nonetheless people make way for the Hyuuga Hime. This lack of interruption had made her to continue her say-dreaming without looking around her surroundings.

People stared at her. Not because she looked weird or creepy being in her own world, but she was beautiful with her smile and distant eyes. Yes, Hinata Hyuuga was truly a princess in and out. Nobody could deny that.

Her thoughts on a particular handsome guy had been interrupted because she felt herself bumped into a wall. She grasped anything to hold so that she wouldn't fall.

Always! You need to be more cautious, Hinata! She scolded herself.

"Walking and day-dreaming like this, you must be thinking about me." A deep voice ringed in her ears with amusement.

She knew that voice, for she was thinking about that very person.

She met his eyes and glared to hide her blush, but she was Hinata. Everything that happened in her pale flawless face was undeniably hard to hide.

Sasuke Uchiha smirked at her. He leaned into her more, making her grip his black cloak tighter. Her heartbeat suddenly going miles per second.

"Are you purposely bumping into me, hoping that I catch you everytime, Hime?" Sasuke whispered in her ears.

"T-that's n-not w-what I w-want!" She looked down, feeling warm inside that he was always the one to catch her fall. Great, her stuttering was becoming worse with him around. Ugh!

Is she really falling for Sasuke Uchiha?

Oh.

She was still clutching on Sasuke. She quickly let go and walked away. Only then, she realised that everyone stopped what they were doing and watched her unwanted scene with Sasuke instead.

People quickly went back to their business when they noticed Hinata was looking at them. What if people start to gossip around? But she reminded herslef that she was a Hyuuga, she couldn't care less about hideous rumors.

She ignored when she heard footsteps behind her. She was annoyed at him, but she was more of flowery on the inside. She was annoyed that Sasuke was making her feeling like this.

This feelings that I had towards Naruto keeps appearing when I am with Sasuke. What is this? Wait- did I just said I had feelings for Naruto as in past tense?
Hinata shivered. It was getting scary for her.

Sasuke followed her, as he watched the princess's purple-blue hair swayed as she walked. Her lavender sleeveless blouse hugging her so well, he was unable to look away from.